Methodist MANSFIELD MEDICAL CENTER

Methodist MANSFIELD MEDICAL CENTER Employee Reviews

loved that we had a great team on the floor i worked on
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, TXMarch 12, 2017
I would start my day getting report from the medical assistant before me then would go room to room introducing myself and let them know that I'm actually and I will be your medical assistant for the night then I would start my rounds by taking everyone's blood pressure vitals blood sugars and so forth charting then them entering them into the computer for the nurses and doctors to see then would repeat every 4 hours.
Pros
grest team to work with
Cons
no lunch if busy and is deducted out of check
Fast paced environment with good communication amongst coworkers.
Emergency Medical Specialist - Paramedic (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, TXFebruary 9, 2017
Demanding and fast paced environment with good relationships between ALL staff members. Focused on patient care and what is in the patient's best interest. First manager and director I worked under were awesome but they left for greater opportunities and their replacements were a little less stellar which caused a drop in department moral. I have heard that those replacements have been replaced and moral is much better now. Work place culture including communication and cooperation between paramedics, nurses, NP's, PA's, and doctors was awesome. The hardest part of the job was working with limited space for patents and an ever expanding patient population. The most enjoyable part of the job was the amazing co-workers that I had the pleasure of knowing and becoming friends with.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, TXFebruary 4, 2017
CEO is wonderful, love him! Middle management could use some more training. Some really good people work here, they are like family. Lots of perks, they show their appreciation.
Love the team not the upper admin
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, TXNovember 29, 2016
I love the TEAM atmosphere on the floor I work on, however Upper Admin does not place value on proper staffing for patient safety and salaries do not create a want to stay involved with continued moral and desire to be loyal to company.
Pros
team atmosphere and freedom to rotate schedule monthly
Cons
poor salaries, poor staffing, fair interest in fixing problem
Hateful
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, TXJune 18, 2016
The employees here are allowed to be rude and nasty to each other and to outside vendors. Management encourages bullying and bulldozing over everyone! I wouldn't recommend working here unless you enjoy being disrespectful and hateful to others, if you do, you'd fit right in.
Exciting new hospital in new market in growing market
VP of Patient Care/Chief Nursing Officer (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, TXNovember 3, 2015
The day would begin with Safety Huddle, a time where all leaders meet briefly to review the past 24 hours, the current state of their departments, and prospectively any meetings, needs, concerns to consider. Next I would round routinely throughout the facility. The rest of the day would be active with meetings, committees, more additional rounding, etc. I learned a tremendous amount while at Methodist Mansfield. I opened a brand new hospital, hired the original entire leadership team, doubled the size, established a highly reliable quality organization with high customer service

The hardest part of the job was a CEO change with different agendas from what had been a very successful formula for growth.

The most enjoyable part of my job was working with an exceptional clinical and medical staff!
Excellent place to work
Staff Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, TXAugust 13, 2015
I loved my direct supervisor, the staff was always friendly, and the CEO was incredibly personable, recognizing each employee in the hallway and having an open door policy with any ideas or concerns.
Loved it
Registration Representative/Clinical Secretary (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, TXJune 16, 2015
I loved working for Methodist as a whole it is a great hospital to work for even the employees there were always cheerful even after a long hard workshift.
Limited Room for Growth
DIETARY CLERK (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, TXMay 20, 2015
Not very many opportunities for advancement. Almost every department has alternating weekends, so don't look forward to enjoying every weekend off.
Family environment
Chaplain Resident (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, TXApril 29, 2015
I have enjoyed working for Methodist health system. I have worked at three different campuses and the level of professionalism and community is unparallelled.
Pros
Family environment
Cons
Under staffed
Very interesting cases,a lot of running
Registration Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, TXMarch 20, 2014
Very busy place to work with twelve hours of running back and forth from the front of the ER to the back. I like helping the patients.
Pros
reduced lunches, good people to work with
Cons
no lunch breaks, 12 hour shifts
Great place for career, learning and growth
Volunteer-Marketing/Radiology (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, TXNovember 22, 2013
My day varies and that is one of the things I love. I've learned a great deal since being there. Management is very encouraging and knowledgeable about the subject matter. Co-workers are great and sometimes the hardest part is going home. The most enjoyable part are the clients.
Friendly work environment
Financial Counselor II (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, TXMarch 12, 2013
Very professional people. Everyone is so friendly. Everyone opperates on a team work bases and is always there to assist you when needed.
productive
PRN Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, TXApril 29, 2012
Work typicaly is fast pace, take leadership and collaborate with physicans and nurses.
Pros
great nursing team.
Cons
would like to be full time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Methodist MANSFIELD MEDICAL CENTER. Our community is ready to answer.

Methodist MANSFIELD MEDICAL CENTER Reviews by Location