Methodist University

Methodist University Employer Reviews

Secretary (Current Employee), Fayetteville, NCApril 29, 2014
Pros: the university culture, academic setting, benefits package
Cons: compensation
I've always loved working at Methodist University but have hit a dead-end growth-wise. The people that work in my department are hardworking and care about the students. I've grown as a person and a professional in this job, and have never had the Monday Blues while working here.
TYPICAL
UNIT SECRETARY (Former Employee), Memphis, TNApril 22, 2014
typical day is to work hard to give 100% to make sure each and every patient feel they are the most important person I have at every giving moment
Great educational experience
Teacher Assistant (Volunteer) (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCApril 4, 2014
I have had great educational experience at this institution. The Teacher and stuff were supportive and were always concerned about my progress.
Slow pace, comfortable work place
Track and Field Assistant (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCMarch 30, 2014
Usually not much to do, I basically get to study and read my books, that was what I loved most about the job.
I loved making people feel safe.
Security Assistant (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: provided a sense of security
Walking people to their dorm rooms late at night, giving them a sense of security felt great. I was a football player at the University, so it gave them a sort of person to look up to. They found comfort in my status as a football player.
Great place to learn, Great place to work
Office Support, Data Entry, Weight Room supervisor (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCDecember 2, 2013
The title says it all. All of the staff is friendly and competent. They make it feel like a family there.
Fun environment helping students find enjoyment on campus
Student Activities Committee, Member (Current Employee), Fayetteville, NCNovember 26, 2013
Wonderful environment working with the Student Activities Committee. Boss is extremely dedicated, hardworking, and involved with all of the members on a personal level. A lot of physical labor involved, but management makes it worthwhile!
Excellent
Full-Time Student (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCNovember 15, 2013
Excellent, I was a full-time student and work-study. Peaceful and pleasant environment. The staff was friendly and cooperative.
Hardwork with great learning experience.
medical clerical asst. (Current Employee), Memphis, TNOctober 6, 2013
Pros: holiday pay
My job is a learning experience. I have learned a lot working with transplant patients, including hemo dyalisis and prism.The management is on point always showing concerned for the co-workers. The hardest part of the job is loosing a patient to death. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing a patient received their organs and healing is sucessfully. – more... Co-workers are team players, they are quick and swift to step in and help one another. – less
COMMUNICATION AND INNOVATION
Environmental Services (Former Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 28, 2013
Pros: free lunch tickets
Cons: health care issues
A typical day at work for me will be cleaning patients room, fereshing restrooms and making connections with patients family members. I learned to help other in need no matter how they are feeling. the hardest part of my job is meeting new patients and they do not live to see the next day. the most enjoyable part is that I'm able to change the way a – more... sickly person is feeling and make the smile throughout the situation. – less
Busy, Fun.
Lobby Worker (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCSeptember 19, 2013
A typical day at work here at Methodist University where I am currently working is busy but fun because I try to at least enjoy any thing I do. I four female co-workers. I am so into the work, I do not see any hard part of it really. However, the most enjoyable part is chronologically organizing events and making calculations.
Great people to work with
Office Assistant / Alumni Office (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCAugust 4, 2013
The group of people that I worked with were the best. It was a very rewarding job.
Enhancement in my passion for nursing
Clinic Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMay 26, 2013
Every day was a challenge. My co-workers were wonderful and supportive. I learned, while working at Methodist, many new skills in technique, bedside manner, and management. My passion is for nursing in a hospital environment such as this.
Wonderful place to work.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Student DevelopmentMay 14, 2013
Methodist University is a wonderful place to work. I enjoyed the time I spent there very much and I learned so much.
Conducive place to work.
Organic and Biochemistry Lab Assistant (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCMay 9, 2013
Great place to learn and grow. The working environment is excellent.
excellent place to work
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Memphis, TNApril 19, 2013
Pros: hours
Cons: holidays
I always enjoyed my employmennt with Methodist, They ha good benefits,extra perks, and a family environment.
Clinical learning setting
Student Nurse / Clinical Rotations (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 2, 2013
This was a clinical rotation for the nursing program. I learned skills necessary to help me with my nursing practice.
Great job
Assistant / Work Study (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCJuly 10, 2012
A great job to have and I enjoy my time there. My co-workers and management were very easily to get along with.
I'd work there again.
Security Assistant (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCJune 19, 2012
Pros: lessened my tuition
Cons: couldn't talk on the job at all.
Working for Methodist University was rather different, but still a good time. I learned to work hard, and talk as less as possible.The customers, the staff, my co-workers were all very friendly and we all enjoyed our job, though You couldn't socialize. The hardest part of the job is the fact that You can't interact much. The most enjoyable part was – more... the one hour break. – less
Fun and great learning experience.
Work Study (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCMay 8, 2012
This job is fun and a great learning experience. I worked beside my teammates and under my coach. I was able to interact with other college students and assist my coach with her office duties.

About Methodist University

Methodist University is an independent four-year institution of higher education with over 2,400 students from 41 states and 53 – Read more