Metl-Span Employee Review

Marketing Assistant, Select Staffing (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXFebruary 13, 2014
Great place to work. Love the fast pace setting I was in. Learned more about marketing which I already have a background in however it was a different aspect of what I was used to. The company makes insulated metal panels which I have a background in construction however did not know much about insulated metal panels. Great learning experience.
Pros
Sometimes have free lunches

Other Metl-Span Employee Reviews

A fast-paced place to work with great hours and fair pay
Assembly Line Worker/ General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXNovember 22, 2017
A workplace consisting of hard working people from all walks of life. The hours are decent and the pay is fair. the workers are of many different cultures and they all get along pretty well.
Good Place
Production Supervisor/Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Shelbyville, INJune 26, 2017
Good company. A lot of hours and hot, but worth it. Good production employee retention. Sorry I left. If I lived in the area, I would like to go back.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Metl-Span. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6