Metl-Span

Metl-Span Employer Reviews

Experience was much needed
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXMay 13, 2014
Pros: worked days
Cons: no benefits
A typical day at this job consisted of setting up your workplace before the start of every day. I Learned how to become a machine operator at this job. The management was not the best there because they hired managers/supervisors that didnt know much about this job specifically.
Marketing Assistant, Select Staffing (Current Employee), Lewisville, TXFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: sometimes have free lunches
Great place to work. Love the fast pace setting I was in. Learned more about marketing which I already have a background in however it was a different aspect of what I was used to. The company makes insulated metal panels which I have a background in construction however did not know much about insulated metal panels. Great learning experience.
i dont have real high views of this company
foam head operator (Current Employee), Jackson, MSMarch 16, 2013
seems like everyone workin there is looking for another job
Great place to be exposed to a wide variety of manufacturing processes.
Assistant Plant Manager (Current Employee), Lewisville, TXJune 26, 2012
Pros: flexible schedules, great people, fun environment, loads of opportunity
Cons: nepotism hinders improvement at times
This was my first job out of college. It is a huge manufacturing facility that has welding, machining, heat treating and a multitude of manufacturing processes that aren't normally present in one location. It's a family owned and operated company full of great people. The co-workers were as much family as peers, I spent a lot of time with quite a few – more... of them outside of work on a regular basis. The management couldn't be more flexible and were willing to work with anyone to accomodate almost all of the time. I loved it, I only left because I was presented with another opportunity that I couldn't pass up. – less
Steady place to work - high expectations
Customer Service/Sales Coordinator (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXFebruary 10, 2012
Pros: great sales team
Cons: micromanagement
Great benefits, salary, high expectations to be exceeded here

About Metl-Span

NCI Group, INC (NYSE: NCS) is a North American leader in metal buildings and components for the non-residential construction industry – Read more