Metokote Corporation Employee Reviews in United States

Line leader Hopkinsville Ky
Line Leader (Current Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYJune 21, 2016
Worst place ever to work! Management is horrible! They can't keep any good people. Currently looking for job elsewhere!
Cons
Unprofessional / unorganized to say the least
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  MemphisAugust 20, 2015
I helped open this facility in Memphis. One of the first of ten people there. I was initially suppose to be in a clerical position but when I started management placed me in a production role on the production floor. When I questioned why, I was reprimanded and told that I was acting like I was better then everyone else. Management and quality control took smoke breaks every 15 to 20 minutes and the plant manager knew but never corrected there actions. We had a meeting about taking breaks and the quality control manager said that he was SPECIAL and that he could take breaks whenever he wanted. Production workers had to clean the bathrooms behind management and quality control department. They didn't have to clean up at all! The job wasn't hard but people kept trying to make there self relevant causing disruption in getting the facility up and running. Don't waste your time working there. The turn over rate for this company is horrible. Since I left every position has had to be refilled except for the plant manager. There's always a token somewhere.
Pros
NO PROS
Cons
TOO MANY TO NAME
Not a very good place to work
The line (Former Employee) –  Lebanon,TennesseeJanuary 21, 2015
It is like slave labor.I worked there approximately 2 and a half months at the Lebanon,Tennessee site.They had their little cliques and if you were not in their clique,you were doomed to failure.I worked as hard as anybody there,and was still let go.I believe it had to do with my age.I had to work for a lead woman who,after lunch,you didn't see her for the rest of the night because she was outside in her car with her lover,another woman.A very discriminatory environment,to say the least..
Pros
pay
Cons
discriminatory environment
Like a small family. Everyone cares about you as an individual.
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Cedar Falls, IANovember 7, 2014
I love working at Metokote. The people are awesome! They ask how you and your family are doing and genuinely care about one another!
Pros
good benefits, flexibility with shifts.
its a productive work place
touch-up painter (Former Employee) –  Cedar Falls, IAJuly 1, 2012
A typical work day at metokote would be you go in at 145pm for your daily meeting and then at 2pm you would go out to the line and get stuff ready for the day. What i learned was that its hot in there and its not as easy as alot of people say it is. I also learned how to paint with a spray gun. My managment wasn't the greatest. I loved all my co workers they were amazing and so nice to me. The hottest part of the job w as it was so hot in there and the fans weren't blowing cool air most of the time and also making sure that the parts were touched up. The most enjoyable part was when you got to chat with people you work wiht.
Pros
breaks
Cons
its way hot
slave labor
Line Leader- Drive shaft e-coat -wet spray (Former Employee) –  Huber Heights, OHDecember 19, 2012
Dont do it run !!! Hard working people on the floor however the management team are money hungry turds.
Cons
all
Well-managed, successful
Corporate Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Lima, OHOctober 31, 2013
I enjoyed my work at MetoKote. It was very fulfilling. I was able to experience working with several different countries through month-end consolidation and reconciliations.
Pros
the position was challenging, yet manageable.
Cons
in my department alone, there were ethical issues that i was not comfortable with.
Productive workplace
material handler (Current Employee) –  sumter scJuly 29, 2014
I just currently starting working and gain alot of experience the work event is very friendly love working her and would like to move forward with company
Powder & E-coat
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lima, OhioFebruary 18, 2014
This is a multi line job shop. There was always the potential to move to different areas depending on you knowledge level.
good place to work, everyone friendly and ready to help
Line Leader 2 (Former Employee) –  Sheffield Village, OHJune 25, 2012
I was lead person, work flow was easy, hardest part of job was being on feet all day, Mgmt personel were easy to help
Pros
bonuses
Cons
short lunch break 20min
A good company
Global Ops Support / Executive Administration Mgr (Former Employee) –  Lima, OHAugust 8, 2012
Learned how important managing productivity and metics is to your business. Treating your employees fairly and with respect will help build your team stronger.

A good company.
Production worker
Intermediate Coating Operator/Quality (Former Employee) –  IAOctober 29, 2012
Worked 10 hours 6 days 58 hours a week learned production work arent that
Pros
breaks every two hours
Cons
going to work at 4am
I" ts is a very good place to work.
Post Masker- Loader-Packer (Former Employee) –  Sumter,SCAugust 31, 2011
When working on any job do the very better job that you can do no matter what is being said.
Pros
work at your steady.
Cons
8 to 10 to 12 days sometimes.