Metrics Employee Reviews

Call center consulting firm
Owner/consultant (Current Employee) –  Johns Creek, GAJuly 13, 2016
Excellent consulting and training of client's personnel. Taught proper sales technique including up sales and the art of customer service.
Excellent Place to Work and Advance
Analytical Chemist (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCMarch 4, 2015
A typical day at work was reading SOPs, preparing samples, running dissolution and/or HPLC or GC, and running the particle sizer. I was able to do other routine tests including water content determination (Karl Fischer), IR, method development, transfer and validations.

I loved management there. I was able to get a promotion in 6 months and the management gave me varying responsibilities that kept the job interesting.

I also loved my coworkers. Nearly all of them were extremely competent and intelligent, let alone a joy to work with. We all worked well not only as a team, but almost like a family.

The only con of the job is that you got no overtime pay, and sometimes you had to work overtime.

The most enjoyable part of the job was coming to work. I felt like I was able to learn so much there and meet so many kind, intelligent people. I will miss working there greatly! I highly recommend working at Metrics (now Mayne Pharma)!
Pros
Job, employees, health care, gym, new challenges
Cons
no OT
Microbiologist I (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCSeptember 1, 2015
Great company to work for. small and family owned originally but they recently got bought by Mayne Pharma. Not too much changed though. Great People and Wonderful Work culture. Only reason I left is to be closer to family.
Pros
own cubital
great place to start but not stay
Lab Analyst (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCOctober 19, 2014
as for ho most entry level jobs go, metrics is ok, they hire fresh grads permanently and you become a "grown up" with paid vacation, sick time, holidays and 401 K. Not to mention the health insures that starts on day one. But the good news stops there. the pay is well below average, and you will be taken advantage of every chance they get. If you can bare it for a year or so, its something to call experience on your resume. but by all means, never stay.