We are currently seeking a candidate to work with our team in developing cyber-security and cyber-forensics training exercises and simulations for select customers. This involves interacting directly with customers, gathering training requirements and objectives, and producing and executing creative and engaging exercise scenarios. He/she will be expected to work well in a collaborative team environment, while also being self-directed and motivated in accomplishing tasks and solving problems. The candidate must have an interdisciplinary approach to problem solving, and work well communicating technical information to technical and non-technical users. The candidate must also have a comprehensive understanding and practical hands on experience administrating IT networks and systems, with a strong emphasis in security best practices. Candidate will also be a member of a comprehensive "red cell" that conducts exploitation exercises in support of customer training programs.
Position requires knowledge of a wide range of concepts, principles, and practices in CNO and skill in applying this knowledge to difficult and complex work assignments. A thorough and detailed knowledge and skill in applying analytical and evaluative techniques for developing new or modified work methods, approaches, or procedures; and to identify, evaluate, and recommend solutions to complex issues and/or problems.
- Education: BS in Computer Science, Information Science, or related discipline with five (5) years applicable working experience in information technology.
- Ability to conduct presentations to customers, possessing excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to travel for short-term (3-5 day) work related assignments. Travel may not even be required.
- Experience in network penetration testing and exploitation.
- Experience: Candidates must possess "hands-on" experience with Computer/Network Security and I.T. system and network administration. Additionally, demonstrated practical experience working with common commercial and open-source cyber security tools is required. The candidate should have experience teaching technical content to students, peers, and non-technical individuals and must enjoy doing so.
- Skills: Candidate must be able to prioritize workload and complete deliverables on time, have good technical problem-solving skills, strong analytical and information organization skills, excellent oral and written communication skills, and strong technical teaching skills. Candidate must be able to multitask and work effectively with multiple project teams and sponsors/customers.
Preferred Additional Skills
- One or More Related Certifications such as the EnCE, CFCE, CCE, or CISSP
- Prior experience working within the defense or intelligence community
- Knowledge of a programming or scripting language
- Experience conducting forensic intrusion examinations, to include identification of malware, attack vector, and possible exfiltration methods
- Experience with dynamic malware analysis
- Experience with volatile memory analysis
- Prior military and/or government experience highly desirable
- 100% Paid Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance coverage immediately available.
- Vacation benefits immediately available.
- Relocation assistance not available
- Position will be located in Phoenix, AZ
- Vacancy is IMMEDIATE (2-14-2012)
- Starting annual compensation range is $90- $125K + benefits, based on experience.
Please take an opportunity to visit our website: http://www.metrisglobal.com
Applicant submissions are typically screened within 24hrs of submission.