Metro Community Provider Network Employee Reviews in United States

Productive work enviorment
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COApril 20, 2016
Great company to work for, very worthwhile in helping our non insured and under insure population. I started as a temp and the HR manager created a position to keep me, because of my take the ball and run with it attitude.
Cons
Location was to far for me to travel daily
Difficult place to work
Clinical Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Arvada, COMarch 12, 2016
Was a great place to start out as a student and get experience when first beginning my career , the providers I worked with were excellent people to work with however the management sucks there is to much bul***** and to much favortisum if you are not will to kiss as* you will not last in this company. The patients that go to MCPN are excellent and the main reason I have worked for the company for so long but if you have an opinion at all or ever have a bad day this is not the company to work for. There have now been so any changes within the organization that it is to much work and not enough pay . I would not recommend this employor unless you are desperate for a job.
Pros
None really
Cons
To many to list
fast paced
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 2, 2016
Enjoyed working for MCPN. Joint Commission accredited which offers patients great service. MCPN offered many resources including pharmacy. This allowed patients to obtain complete care while at the clinic location. Management was great.
Pros
Opportunities
Cons
Staff poor mentality of seeing other grow
Awesome Company
Clinic Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COJanuary 25, 2016
Awesome Company to work for.
normal typical day at work , great management, great co workers. Log hours. Need better work life balance.
Comfortable, suitable job placement
Data Entry/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COJanuary 14, 2016
The company was reputable. The work load was approiate for position. The supervisor and co-workers were excellent to work with
enjoyable staff
Clinic Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Jefferson County, CODecember 9, 2015
greet staff, patients.
customer service a plus
lead by example
not being able to meet all needs of the patients
helping others
Company Sucks
Billing (Former Employee) –  ColoradoOctober 24, 2015
MCPN is a poorly run company management and supervisors have no experience or people skill. The only way to succeed with this company is to throw away your character and honesty. Company has no ethics!
Benefits
Cons
Everything else
Amazing people to work with
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COAugust 17, 2015
Very open minded, happy, cheerful team who can give you a great experience. Amazing people to work with that look 5 years ahead instead of 10 years back. Always have a positive attitude and is there to help.
Excellent benefits and true commitment to the mission and vision of the organization.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COJune 3, 2015
Job security and advancement are still largely dependent on having the favor of the right people, and less so on merit or skill. The work environment has suffered from the constant chaos of unrelenting growing pains, that show no sign of slowing down.

The best part of working here is the dedication to the mission on the part of almost every employee. It is what keeps them working there even in times of strife. It is humbling and exhilarating to be a part of such a dedicated group of people.
Educational
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COMay 20, 2015
MCPN is one of the companies that I enjoyed working with as far as keeping up with new programs to help patients. Being able to provide the client's with satisfaction and care for there medical need., I enjoyed being a part of their life and found joy out of being able to care for them. There have been many times that I have heard thank you for returning my call, or getting back to me. It's usually the small things we do that can cause a large effect. I enjoyed the support from the staff and providers as a whole we all learned to work as a team rather apart and every opinion mattered.
About quantity not quality.
Community Services (Former Employee) –  AuroraFebruary 14, 2015
Management acts like children and treats employees like disposable objects. Employees are not trusted or valued.
Voluntarily left after program mgmt refused to provide support and consistency, as we were overworked in a position that changed daily and was run by supervisors with no academic or professional experience in the field they oversee.
Poor management and business practices.
Human Resources Specialist (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COJanuary 6, 2015
Poor management and business practices were investigated.
Great benefits!
Customer Care Support Manager (Former Employee) –  Metro Area in ColoradoSeptember 21, 2014
Work is what you make it! Company has great benefits and provides necessary care for the community.
Busy fast paced, mutiple provider office.
Lead Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wheat Ridge, COJuly 10, 2014
My day started at 7:30am, when I get to the office I open the doors and let the patients in. Then I perform the daily quality controls, get the rooms ready for patients, check in patients, obtain vitals, input patient info in EHR, check patients out, schedule appointments, draw blood, and give injections; if needed. I have learned a lot at MCPN, being there for ten years and knowing as much as I did. I was able to train new employees in any position. The management at MCPN is not as management should be. Some managers are friends with employees and treat them different than the rest of the staff. My co-workers were great people to work with, we were like a family. The hardest part of the job was dealing with upset and angry patients, but being able to sit down and just listen to the patient makes a world of difference. The most enjoyable part of my job was my patients and all the experiences I've had with the company.
Pros
flexible, learned new things daily
Cons
excessive turn around with employees
Poor management
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  AuroraNovember 15, 2013
Very poor place to work, horrible management you have to kiss *** in order to keep your job. Too much favoritism.
Pros
hour lunch
Cons
poor pay, bad management
Horrible work environment. Poor management
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COAugust 12, 2013
I hated working here. Id rather be unemployed or incarcerated.
Metro community provider network
X-Ray Technician/Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COFebruary 13, 2013
It is really fun working as an MA and x-ray tech because new learning and skill come day by day.
not a good pplace for me
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Aurora,CoJanuary 25, 2013
did not like this employer they worked you like a dog the managers did not care if you had a sick child they were very unorganized.
Pros
got some experience
Cons
not a good place to work if you have kids
Loved working for the patients
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COJanuary 25, 2013
a typical day included working and helping wonderful people, I learned to respect and value others feelings, management did the best they could with what they had to work with, my co-workers worked well together, the hardest part of my job at MCPN was having meetings all most of the days, my most enjoyable part of my job was seeing the smile on the patients face
Pros
the work hours and the benefits
Cons
not being able to take time off, if needed
Large scope of many different medical conditions that I only read about but now I can see what I learned about.
Medical Assistant Externship (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COSeptember 11, 2012
a typical day at work is greeting our patient and introducing myself. Taking vital signs After entering the exam room, I start entering their vitals into the computer. Ask CC and following doctor's protocols for the visit. Giving injections or checking their A1C or PT-INR. Ask patient to disrobe if it is a physical exam. Ask the patient if they needed anything before leaving the room. Place paperwork on the outside of the door. Alert the doctor that the patient is ready. The provider gives me instructions after they finish their exam. I may take the patient to the lab for a blood draw or give them instructions per doctor's orders. I set up their next appointment and start with the next patient.
Pros
nice long lunch.
Cons
no breaks.