Metro Community Provider Network

Metro Community Provider Network Employee Reviews

About quantity not quality.
Community Services (Former Employee), AuroraFebruary 14, 2015
Management acts like children and treats employees like disposable objects. Employees are not trusted or valued.
Voluntarily left after program mgmt refused to provide support and consistency, as we were overworked in a position that changed daily and was run by supervisors with no academic or professional experience in the field they oversee.
Poor management and business practices.
Human Resources Specialist (Former Employee), Englewood, COJanuary 6, 2015
Poor management and business practices were investigated.
Great benefits!
Customer Care Support Manager (Former Employee), Metro Area in ColoradoSeptember 21, 2014
Work is what you make it! Company has great benefits and provides necessary care for the community.
Busy fast paced, mutiple provider office.
Lead Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Wheat Ridge, COJuly 10, 2014
Pros: flexible, learned new things daily
Cons: excessive turn around with employees
My day started at 7:30am, when I get to the office I open the doors and let the patients in. Then I perform the daily quality controls, get the rooms ready for patients, check in patients, obtain vitals, input patient info in EHR, check patients out, schedule appointments, draw blood, and give injections; if needed. I have learned a lot at MCPN, being there for ten years and knowing as much as I did. I was able to train new employees in any position. The management at MCPN is not as management should be. Some managers are friends with employees and treat them different than the rest of the staff. My co-workers were great people to work with, we were like a family. The hardest part of the job was dealing with upset and angry patients, but being able to sit down and just listen to the patient makes a world of difference. The most enjoyable part of my job was my patients and all the experiences I've had with the company.
Poor management
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), AuroraNovember 15, 2013
Pros: hour lunch
Cons: poor pay, bad management
Very poor place to work, horrible management you have to kiss *** in order to keep your job. Too much favoritism.
Horrible work environment. Poor management
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Aurora, COAugust 12, 2013
I hated working here. Id rather be unemployed or incarcerated.
Metro community provider network
X-Ray Technician/Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Aurora, COFebruary 13, 2013
It is really fun working as an MA and x-ray tech because new learning and skill come day by day.
not a good pplace for me
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Aurora,CoJanuary 25, 2013
Pros: got some experience
Cons: not a good place to work if you have kids
did not like this employer they worked you like a dog the managers did not care if you had a sick child they were very unorganized.
Loved working for the patients
Dental Assistant (Former Employee), Aurora, COJanuary 25, 2013
Pros: the work hours and the benefits
Cons: not being able to take time off, if needed
a typical day included working and helping wonderful people, I learned to respect and value others feelings, management did the best they could with what they had to work with, my co-workers worked well together, the hardest part of my job at MCPN was having meetings all most of the days, my most enjoyable part of my job was seeing the smile on the patients face
Large scope of many different medical conditions that I only read about but now I can see what I learned about.
Medical Assistant Externship (Former Employee), Aurora, COSeptember 11, 2012
Pros: nice long lunch.
Cons: no breaks.
a typical day at work is greeting our patient and introducing myself. Taking vital signs After entering the exam room, I start entering their vitals into the computer. Ask CC and following doctor's protocols for the visit. Giving injections or checking their A1C or PT-INR. Ask patient to disrobe if it is a physical exam. Ask the patient if they needed anything before leaving the room. Place paperwork on the outside of the door. Alert the doctor that the patient is ready. The provider gives me instructions after they finish their exam. I may take the patient to the lab for a blood draw or give them instructions per doctor's orders. I set up their next appointment and start with the next patient.
busy clinic
Lead Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Aurora, COJune 8, 2012
Pros: bonus checks every quarter
Cons: long day clinics
Helping the low-income or no insuranced was also helpful and reassuraning. Working with such an organization was well worth the cause.
Rewarding, challenging and road warrior
Care Coordinator (Former Employee), Aurora, ColoradoDecember 28, 2011
Pros: learn about social work.
Cons: grant funded.only.
Great place to work. Lots of outreach work and advocacy. Healthy start program.