Metro Community Provider Network Employee Reviews

fun workplace
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COMarch 25, 2017
always working in a professional matter for our patients its always a benefit to work for a workplace that has a variety of places to expand your career .
Complainers
Employee (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 18, 2017
I see a lot of reviews about bad management. I have been at MCPN for a while and I've seen a lot of change. While there are some managers that have no idea how to manage the majority are good. Many of the staff come unprepared, they dont understand that work is hard. Work is work. No one gets a free ride and if all you are going to do is complain and bring people down it is not the right place. If you want to do a good job, respect yourself and others it is the best place to work. I know this is true because people leave and then they want to come back.
Pros
good people, good patients
Cons
upper management is invisible
Staff are friendly
Triage Nurse (Current Employee) –  Aurora, CO 80010November 5, 2016
There is no typical work day, each day brings different challenges. Company is very management heavy, while cutting back on back office staff and still expecting the same level of efficiency.
Poor company
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  ColoradoOctober 28, 2016
Great patients but horrible management. This company is poorly organized. Also there is so much favoritism and discrimination. They will do everything to get you out if you are not part of the liked ones. If you express your concerns of poor treatment HR will do nothing. You will be sucked dry. Other team members are wonderful and truly care however you will not get anywhere further unless you pretend to like the directors or management. As a MA you will be pushed from provider to provider without any say. The expectations will be unrealistic.
Pros
support staff and patients great
Cons
Management awful and poorly organized
Fun, fast paced work space.
Medical Assistant/Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COOctober 10, 2016
I loved working for this company. The managers are amazing & their benefits are amazing! Will definetly miss working here. The staff is treated with so much respect and the employees are also great!
Pros
Hour lunch, great benefits.
Medical Assistant
Medical Assistant/Front Office (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COOctober 8, 2016
Enjoyed working for this company however, there's alot of favoritism and unfairness. Managers aren't respectful and neither are the team leads. They treat the adults like they are children. It is very unorganized and none of the MA's have set providers and they're pulled all over the place. I would reccommend this place if you need experience however their is no growth here. The only way you can move up is if someone quits. There's also more time spent in the front than back office. If you dont mind being in the front office more than in the back office, this job may be for you.
Pros
-hour lunches -ccma is paid for -benefits
Cons
-management -unorganized -no room for growth
Excellent place to work with some great bosses and co-workers
Lead EHR Administrator and Trainer (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COJuly 26, 2016
This is a growing company, who prioritizes patients. There have been some fantastic bosses, and great people to work with.
Run and run fast
All positions (Former Employee) –  All locationsJune 26, 2016
Extremely negative environment. This company needs a major over haul of their management and leadership team. You liked to be bullied come work here.
Pros
nothing
Cons
where do I begin?
Productive work enviorment
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COApril 20, 2016
Great company to work for, very worthwhile in helping our non insured and under insure population. I started as a temp and the HR manager created a position to keep me, because of my take the ball and run with it attitude.
Cons
Location was to far for me to travel daily
Difficult place to work
Clinical Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Arvada, COMarch 12, 2016
Was a great place to start out as a student and get experience when first beginning my career , the providers I worked with were excellent people to work with however the management sucks there is to much bul***** and to much favortisum if you are not will to kiss as* you will not last in this company. The patients that go to MCPN are excellent and the main reason I have worked for the company for so long but if you have an opinion at all or ever have a bad day this is not the company to work for. There have now been so any changes within the organization that it is to much work and not enough pay . I would not recommend this employor unless you are desperate for a job.
Pros
None really
Cons
To many to list
fast paced
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 2, 2016
Enjoyed working for MCPN. Joint Commission accredited which offers patients great service. MCPN offered many resources including pharmacy. This allowed patients to obtain complete care while at the clinic location. Management was great.
Pros
Opportunities
Cons
Staff poor mentality of seeing other grow
Great diverse company with indegent care in mind
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COFebruary 8, 2016
EMR simple to use. Loses a lot of staff due to low wage pay for over all experience. No management intervention with physicians and nursing staff. Employees are helpful and try to build a close team environment. The hardest part of this job is having to travel to many clinics and things are not consistant from one to the other. Most management is very open to suggestions and will help when needed per their knowledge.A typical day is opening the clinic and getting messages and having a little get together in the morning to see what is happening for the day. Rooming patients and getting history and checking immunizations to ensure they are getting what they need. Doing any orders that provider needs and discharging patient as needed. Getting phone calls completed and basically getting the provider moving for the day
Pros
Big learning experiences and helping diverse patients
Cons
pay and letting your skills shine
Awesome Company
Clinic Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COJanuary 25, 2016
Awesome Company to work for.
normal typical day at work , great management, great co workers. Log hours. Need better work life balance.
Comfortable, suitable job placement
Data Entry/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COJanuary 14, 2016
The company was reputable. The work load was approiate for position. The supervisor and co-workers were excellent to work with
enjoyable staff
Clinic Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Jefferson County, CODecember 9, 2015
greet staff, patients.
customer service a plus
lead by example
not being able to meet all needs of the patients
helping others
Company Sucks
Billing (Former Employee) –  ColoradoOctober 24, 2015
MCPN is a poorly run company management and supervisors have no experience or people skill. The only way to succeed with this company is to throw away your character and honesty. Company has no ethics!
Benefits
Cons
Everything else
Amazing people to work with
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COAugust 17, 2015
Very open minded, happy, cheerful team who can give you a great experience. Amazing people to work with that look 5 years ahead instead of 10 years back. Always have a positive attitude and is there to help.
Excellent benefits and true commitment to the mission and vision of the organization.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COJune 3, 2015
Job security and advancement are still largely dependent on having the favor of the right people, and less so on merit or skill. The work environment has suffered from the constant chaos of unrelenting growing pains, that show no sign of slowing down.

The best part of working here is the dedication to the mission on the part of almost every employee. It is what keeps them working there even in times of strife. It is humbling and exhilarating to be a part of such a dedicated group of people.
Educational
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COMay 20, 2015
MCPN is one of the companies that I enjoyed working with as far as keeping up with new programs to help patients. Being able to provide the client's with satisfaction and care for there medical need., I enjoyed being a part of their life and found joy out of being able to care for them. There have been many times that I have heard thank you for returning my call, or getting back to me. It's usually the small things we do that can cause a large effect. I enjoyed the support from the staff and providers as a whole we all learned to work as a team rather apart and every opinion mattered.
About quantity not quality.
Community Services (Former Employee) –  AuroraFebruary 14, 2015
Management acts like children and treats employees like disposable objects. Employees are not trusted or valued.
Voluntarily left after program mgmt refused to provide support and consistency, as we were overworked in a position that changed daily and was run by supervisors with no academic or professional experience in the field they oversee.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Metro Community Provider Network. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9