Metro Credit Union Employee Reviews in United States

A productive friendly place
ranch Sales and Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Chelsea, MAAugust 7, 2015
I enjoyed the time I spent at Metro. The people and the approachability of the leaders make the experience enjoyable. I learned a lot about diversity and how to maneuver conversations with people of different backgrounds.
Horrible place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Melrose, MAJuly 2, 2015
Metro sings to the community how great they are to there employees but when one of their own faces any type of issue they are mean and unsupportive.
Very busy branch
Branch and Service Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Chelsea,MADecember 29, 2014
A typical day at Metro was anything but typical. Balancing cash drawers checks and coin machines was always something different. the hours of operation were one thing and the hours of actual work were another. As a teller one is not allowed to leave until everyone is balanced completely so some days were a lot longer than others. I learned a lot working for the main branch. Opening accounts closing accounts reports that have to be submitted goals that have to be met.For the most part everyone works as a team to have the best results possible. The hardest part of the job was finding the best way to meet the needs of every member.
Experience
Retail Support/eServices Agent (Former Employee) –  Chelsea, MANovember 3, 2014
During the years at Metro Credit Union, I was able to learn and grow within the company, treating one another like family and close friends. The employees at Metro Credit Union are wonderful people and great to work with.
Mortgage Processor (Former Employee) –  Chelsea, MAAugust 4, 2014
Metro Credit Union is very good place to work, the treatment towards the employees was always excellent.
challanging and learning new concepts everday
Mortgage Administrator (Former Employee) –  Chelsea, MAApril 24, 2014
On a daily basis at Metro Credit Union, I review loan applications, review first mortgage and second mortgage home equity loans, and data entry. I have learned different loan products and complying requirements. I enjoy working with my co-workers and everyone is very friendly and a pleasure to work with. We work as a team and this gets the job done in a timely manner.
Pros
reliable and responsible co-workers, long lunch breaks
Review Mortgage Application and data Entry
Mortgage Administrator (Former Employee) –  ChelseaMarch 10, 2014
Responsibility, Fully and accurately follows the Completeness Reviewer's Written procedures for each loan file. Demonstrateds the ability to maintain the required turn time on all loan files. Has knowledge and understanding of the compliance requirements within each loan file including to RESPA, TILA HMDA, etc. Take initiative to find resolutions on loan files in order to maintain process flow turn times, service, quality and compliance. Demonstrates the willingness to learn and grow in an effort to assist in recommendations in effiencies of process flow within the job. Handle customer questions and complaints, communicates with customers, handles service problems politely and efficiently, always available for customers, follows procedure to solve customer problem, understands company products and services, maintains pleasant and professional image.
great opportunity to learn multiple roles
Member Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chelsea, MADecember 15, 2013
fast pace environment, great computer systems compared to larger banks.
Productive and fun workplace
eService Agent (Current Employee) –  Chelsea, MANovember 14, 2013
Currently working as an eService Agent to accommodate internal employee's and outside member's technical as well as financial issues.
Excellent
Senior Branch Sales and Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lawrence, MAApril 14, 2013
My responsibilities where primarily building rapport with our members and answering any questions they had and assisting them in their banking needs. Opening of accounts and inputting loan information was also part of my daily duties.
Resume
Member Services/ Lending Services (Former Employee) –  Chelsea, MAJanuary 27, 2013
Overall a great company to work for thats heading in right direction towards being a top credit union within the state.
Wonderful Place to Work
Teller/MSR/Loan Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Superior, WIJanuary 23, 2012
The best thing about working for Metro Credit Union was getting to know the members. Working with people has always been very enjoyable for me.
Pros
very professional environment.