METRO Ford Employee Reviews

clean and safe
Technician (Former Employee), Schenectady, NYMay 26, 2015
i will work there again. co-work are very friendly and helpful. working in the winter was an experiance for me but i surived
Positive Place to Work!
Customer Service Surveyor (Former Employee), Madison, WISeptember 28, 2014
Pros: free coffee, easy going environment
Cons: working every saturday
Great Management in the sales, service, bodyshop, and parts.
Management, co workers, customers are all welcoming and nice, and have an honest conversation with you.

The hardest part of the job was the opened Saturdays that had to be worked. It was enjoyable to be in a auto dealership environment.
Part-Time Worker
Part-Time Filing Clerk (Current Employee), Tupelo, MSSeptember 10, 2014
I love working at Metro Ford. I am able to work around my home life schedule.
Best dealer ship that cares
Collision Center Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Independence, MOJune 15, 2014
what a great place to work. everyone is like family and no issues with anything because of such a great team that cares.
This is a Fair co.
Mechanic (Former Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 5, 2013
Everything I asked of this co. They did . Problems with My Marriage-
I had to Move closer to work.
Productive, nice co-workers and cool place to work at.
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 27, 2013
Pros: free lunches at times given by our clients.
Cons: no 401k plan
Get quantity of work day would start with and go from there. Assisted co-workers at times to be able to fill if ever needed. Most enjoyable was completing my job and assisting with other tasks. Keeping busy makes day go by faster and me happy knowing I helped and learned more.
high stress environment
New Car Salesman (Former Employee), Independence, MOMay 10, 2013
Pros: good income
Cons: income is commission based.
One of those jobs you have to be cut out for. Management will help you learn the basics, but throw you to the wolves when your done. Due to the nature of the business, co-workers don't offer much help
very good place to work
Lot Person (Former Employee), Schenectady, NYApril 5, 2013
very good place to work and can learn new things like fixing cars
great place to work
Rush Truck Sales (Former Employee), dallas txMarch 13, 2013
Pros: great people
selling parts to customers all over the states
learned mngr skills, improved phone skills
great co-workers
loved the job.
Typical Auto Dealership
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Independence, MONovember 2, 2012
Pretty much cut-throat typical auto dealership. I learned so much from the general manager. He was the reason I stayed there so long. Any sales person there is disposable
Productive work area that was exciting everyday.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 12, 2012
Pros: very flexible and if had down time whould let me help whereever needed.
I helped in every area needed. I cashiered was the main part of job. Reviewed credit lines to make sure work could be done. Called customers hen work was completed or part came in to be picked up. When slow helped warrenty department submit claims and service advisors to call customers with updates. Reconciled daily cash and credit cards to take to accounting.
fun place to work, got to meet a lot of people
Cashier/Receptionist/accts&rec clerk (Former Employee), Tupelo, MSJuly 18, 2012
just doing my job and learning new things daily, interacting with customers and co workers
A place that runs itself
Service Dispatcher/Shop Manager (Former Employee), Independence, MOApril 9, 2012
Pros: got paid on time
Cons: management failed to support staff
A typical day at Metro Ford began with me prepairing to open up the facility for operations. I supervised movement of all vehicles out of the shop then coordinated daily work assigments and inspected and made sure all equipemnet was ready for use. I learned very quickly that each day a new crisis came to life. somedays compressors would quit without warning. Rack would fail or employees would not show up. Each day I found solutions to these issues. I found management did not really back or support an employee and at times one is left to resolve issues on their own. Also nobody in magment wanted to update or replace worn out equipment. It was band aided back together until it was no longer repairable. Coeworkers were any interesting part of the job. Some worked fine and did their jobs while some did not. Managemnt chose not to deal with these issuesand the hardest part of the job is policy and rules applied to some but not all of the workforce. This led to stressful days and at times it was like one was set up to fail. The only good part of this job was a half day now and then. The pay at times I was promised one thing and then got another. When trying to resolve this was told will make it up to you next month.