Metro Health Hospital

Metro Health Hospital Employee Reviews

Productive out going work place where I can grow a an Mammographer/Radiologic Technologist
Internship (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIJune 16, 2015
My experience as a Mammographic Technologist at Metro Hospital was extensive and I learned to be the best that I can be . I don't want to be an average Mammographic Technologist I want to be a great Mammographic technologist where I give 110 percent at all times.
Good Environment to learn
Clinical Nurse- Express Care (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHApril 20, 2015
Pros: Great co workers
Cons: Not enough staff
Express care is very busy with a vast variety of patients, so there is never a dull moment. I have learned lots on a large scale of illnesses. The hardest part of the job is working understaffed.
Internship
Sterile Processing Technician Internship (Former Employee), Wyoming, MIApril 17, 2015
Pros: great learning experince and friendly people
Cons: limited shifts in my field
I interned at Metro Health in the Sterile Processing Department, overall I had a good experience working at Metro. I learned a lot and was able to really get the experience that I needed while I was there. I was offered a job on a shift that I couldn't work due to family obligations, but wouldn't hesitate to take a job working for Metro given the shift I needed.
Seemed disorganized with different operations depending on who you were asking that day.
Billing Reimbursement Specialist (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIApril 8, 2015
Pros: Director Of My Department Very Nice & Approachable.
Cons: All other employees in my department hard to engage with.
Not a very strong training program and very poor support from superiors.

Very difficult to determine who you reported to.
Up beat / fast pace atmosphere
Lead Guest Service Representative (Former Employee), Wyoming michiganMarch 19, 2015
Pros: clean, great food, nice people
Cons: to many contractors so everyone doesn't get great benefits
I loved working at Metro. This place was filled with up beat smiling faces. When i came to work in my department directly it ran as a family. Everyone looking out for one another. The hospital was always very clean and lively.
I loved working for Metro Health
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee), Wayland, MIMarch 9, 2015
I learned a lot while working for Metro Health.
The office staff, nurses and physicians are a great, very professional and caring team.
The company culture is excellent...
Billing and Reimbursement Specialist (Current Employee), Wyoming, MIFebruary 9, 2015
My co-workers make it enjoyable to go to work every day. There are many differences in each department regarding policies so opinions may vary.
nice place to work
Intern (Current Employee), MIDecember 24, 2014
Pros: friendly staff
I learnt a lot working here, there is a friendly atmosphere and being a smaller hospital, you get to know almost everyone.
Computer Tomography Technologist (Former Employee), Wyoming, MIDecember 22, 2014
Great management
Fun place to learn and work in healthcare.
Fast pace and rewarding.
Very skilled professionals that also care about their employees
Referral Office Liaison (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHDecember 10, 2014
Pros: compensation, benefits, great company
Cons: short lunches
A typical worked was very laid back.
I've learned that having prior knowledge of EPIC can really help you.
Management was very kind, respectable, and has an open door policy
I honestly had the best co-workers, always will to help when needed.
The hardest part about for me was having to leaving this position due to unforeseen medical issues during pregnancy
I enjoyed everything about this position
Not a friendly work environment
Patient Registration Representative (Former Employee), Wyoming, MINovember 11, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: unwilling to work with employees, yet expect perfection, long hours, and working understaffed from you
Checking in patients, maintaining electronic medical records, insurance verification.
productive and fun workplace
Jonna Hunter-Lux, Nurse Manager (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: co -workers we're friendly
I love this Job. The co- workers and patients we're very friendly. Everyone great attitudes help me make it through each day. Your co-worker showed great interest in your concerns.
Ok place to work to earn experience
Certified Medical Assistant-current (Current Employee), Cascade, MIJuly 23, 2014
Pay scale is not comparable to other health organizations.
Wonderful place to work. Metro puts their patients first.
Insurance Follow-Up Specialist (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHJune 9, 2014
Pros: compensation/benefits, wellness of employees, training available.
Cons: .
Review accounts and determine reason for denial. Wonderful place to work
Love it
Pharmacy Technician (Inpatient) (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHMay 30, 2014
I love it here
Lovely co workers
learning/teaching hospital
Big place!
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHMay 29, 2014
I started working on an inpatient floor for med/surg. I really enjoyed the staff, everyone was helpful. I did wound care, IV's, passed medications. I also helped the patient with their activities of daily living...bathing, feeding, shaving etc..
I love working with this company its a great place to work
Customer Care Partner (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHMarch 6, 2014
I currently answer the phone schedule appointment and do referrals
Fast paced, dedicated to patients workplace
Central Sterile Processing Ambulatory Coordinator (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHMarch 6, 2014
Pros: parking is cheap
Cons: healthcare insurance is very expensive if you decide to go outside the network
Everyone main focus at this hospital is to make sure that the patient's needs is first priority. Co-workers are always show compassion for the patient and family members.
Great place to work with great people to work with
Central Sterile Lead Tech (Current Employee), Wyoming, MIFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: staff
Cons: not enough equipment
I have loved my time at Metro Health hospital. I have made great friends and connections in the industry. I was given great opportunity to excel here and it's been a great experience overall.
Nice boss and team members in a busy office
Manager (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COFebruary 15, 2014
Pros: flexible and understanding employer, busy days that made the shifts seem to "go fast", free treatments for my family and a learning experience.
Cons: occasional challenges to overcome resistent patients to change.
A typical work day in this unique position initially consisted of trying to assess what to prioritize for clinic needs due to the fact that the temporary position was to fill in for 5 prior clinic staff members during a clinic re-organization under new ownership. As I was able to learn the incredibly comprehensive software, I was able to add more tasks in my position to integrate with the costly software to help make my job, as well as newly hired staff members' jobs more efficient. As a personal friend to the owning family, this was a delicate situation where my job consisted of transitioning patients to new ownership where my position was to help patients see a value in the clinic rather than going elsewhere while being empathetic to their needs. Additionally, the position included routine reports to the owners, inventory, patient treatment notations, training new staff members and interns, reports to Pima Medical Institute regarding interns and some marketing.

1 2 3