Metro Staffing Employee Reviews

Don't work here
Teacher Aide (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 19, 2017
not a good place to work. Is a temp agency and you won't get much work. They barely call for work and some of the various site staff are mean! I would not recommend anyone to work here.
Pros
Flexible but not good workplace
Cons
short breaks
Nice place to work
Management Support/Fiscal Analyst (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 5, 2017
Administrative assignments, mostly phone calls and job placement assignment for clients looking for employment. The job lacked the benefits I need for family
basic for a factory job
Packaging Worker (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 4, 2017
A typical day at work would be surrounding peers with attitudes and a very messy environment . There is not a hard time on the job really ,it is the workload.
Pros
3 breaks (small)
just a job
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Hunt Valley, MDAugust 29, 2017
This is not the place if you are looking to be treated fairly or advancement. Work conditions sometimes are not fair people are advanced lacking skills and knowledge, then others being blamed when things fall short.
Average working enviroment
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Cicero, ILAugust 23, 2017
You have your days which everything runs smooth without supervisors talking downwards to you long days can be stressful working twelve hours sometimes six days in a row but it's alright but you have no family time.
Pros
Cons
No rest
Steady and firm work place.
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 18, 2017
First off you come in and check with the security and have a peice of mine about the twelve hours you are getting ready to do then go to the locker room to put your work issued uniforms on and then. Wait for instructions on where you might be working hopefully the supervisor don't try to talk crazy to you that day.
Pros
3 breaks and lunch
Cons
Every break you go on must punch out.
Very Fun
Teacher's Aide (Former Employee) –  Olney, MDAugust 10, 2017
I love working with Metro Staffing. I've learned patience and new knowledge. A typical work day consist of diaper changing, going on walks, reading, feeding and showing the children genuine love.
Pros
Workers
Cons
it was a good place to work management was just no good
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 4, 2017
most of the time u have to find where u have to work i learned how to run a line i liked the job but management had alot of favorites with the line leaders the hardest part of the job was stuffing bay leaves in a small bottles.but i really like working with my co workersall the people i worked with on the job was very good workers and we got our jobs done
Pros
the people i worked with
Cons
short breaks, and get up 5am in the morning
productive
Assembly Line Manager (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 28, 2017
overall nice all female supervisors seemed to be no advancement for males,being sent home early on several occasions made it difficult to receive a full weeks pay
Metro Staffing
Assistant Daycare Teacher (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 26, 2017
Great company they are a temp agency for childcare and they also are very convenient. They will help assist and work with you according to your schedule whether you are not available a specific day or time. They are connected to different childcare sites in the Dc and Maryland area.
Great Company
Assembly (Current Employee) –  Berwyn, ILJuly 18, 2017
Metro Staffing agency is a great company to work for. The income and hours are very stable. As long as you have reliable transportation and you are on time for work, you will enjoy the job.
Pros
hours
Day laboy agency
Assembly line/Day laborer (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove Village, ILJuly 12, 2017
Job assignments change from day to day, because you are stationed at different companies daily. So every day is a new experience, which can be good and can be bad at times.
A good experience
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJune 17, 2017
I love working with people helping others I'm always a team player I'll work as hard at work as I do at home I enjoy earl mornings and getting off around 2pm or 3 pm like to be around compasionet people as well as positive
Pros
Fast
Fun & safe
Youth & Family Services, Social Work Assistant (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 3, 2017
Metro Staffing is a excellent company to work for. Management is professional and willing to work with your schedule. I learned how to handle complex situation that will arise in the workplace while working with this company.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Pay
Work place
Quality/stock (Former Employee) –  Elgin, ILMay 26, 2017
I honestly can say that the Metro Staffing is a great place to go if your looking for a part time job and they can work with you on the times and days that are good for you.
Great Productive work place
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 24, 2017
Different company work sites and new ways to learn keeps the job super relaxed and exciting if your a lover of fast paced work and things like that this is the perfect job
Great job that keeps me with wrok
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILMay 2, 2017
I have worked with temp agency for two years and have worked with lot of good jobs and I will like say they are a good and cearing agency and I do enjoy the wrok they give me
Pros
They give u rides to your job if needed
Cons
Great health cear
some what ok
Teacher's Aide (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 1, 2017
they where ok wasn't really feeling them as much but hey it helped a lil while it lasted don't have that much to really say about them some it was something to do I guess
cool workplace
Make Ready Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 19, 2017
metro is a cool temp service to work for i'm always paid on time through direct deposit. My hours are always correct. I don't get any hassling phones calls from the manager every morning. Its a pretty great place to work.
learned various job task
Picker/Packer/scanner (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILApril 17, 2017
learned how to scan products with scanner,how to do quality control make sure products went out to right costumer ,i liked all my team members we all helped eachother when we got stuck of not knowing how to proceedd adequatly
Pros
would win raffles of damaged products
Cons
no vacation