Metro Technology Centers Employee Reviews

Loved working for Metro Tech
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 25, 2015
I loved working for Metro Tech. They seem to actually care that you have a life outside of work. The compensation is excellent. The opportunity for advancement is abundant. The most difficult aspect of the job is the politics, being that it is a state job.
I love the diversity at Metro Tech, everybody is celebrated
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 14, 2015
I like my position because it is not a repititious job. There is no room for bordom but I welcome it just to see how it feels. Co-workers are all team players even from other departments; everybody is always willing to help how ever they can.

I don't want to leave Metro Tech, My husband had 2 heart surgeries and I just want to work part-time evenings for a while until my husband goes back to work in the fall.
Pros
We're all Thunder fans!
Cons
You are subject to have lunch at anytime, as late at 2 or 3. We get a lot of walk-ins
My interns were very enjoyable
BANKING INTERN (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 8, 2014
At work, I learned new things each day and had hands-on experiences. I learned how to type letterheads, take phone calls, how to transfer money and etc. The management was wonderful, it was ran like a well oiled machine and the co-workers were a delight to work with. The hardest part was to remember the different steps to type in, depending on what the customer was wanting. As far as the most enjoyable, I don't have one for I enjoyed all of it.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Great people to work with
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 31, 2014
The ability to grow within the company. A lot of hard work but that means a lot of fun celebrations for the hard work.
Pros
Health benefits
good teacher
student (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 14, 2013
class room learning-A+,hands on-A.never had a bad day.best,days showing up for class

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Metro Technology Centers. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4