Metro Technology Centers Employee Reviews

goog
Environmental Services (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 22, 2017
I havent worked there in well over a decade so I imagine much has probably changed in this time frame. When I was there it was a good place to be. I enjoyed it.
no comment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 14, 2017
I would rather not explain or complain about this company. but although working for a school came with GREAT benefits, in which I loved!! and I would totally do that type of work again:)
Loved working for Metro Tech
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 25, 2015
I loved working for Metro Tech. They seem to actually care that you have a life outside of work. The compensation is excellent. The opportunity for advancement is abundant. The most difficult aspect of the job is the politics, being that it is a state job.
Good intentions but needs Adminstration overhaul
Previous employee (Former Employee) –  OKC, OKFebruary 20, 2015
Continously felt like job was in jeopardy due to circumstances beyond my control. Lack of technical support increased workload to exceed more than 40 hours per week. Tasks and deadlines were often unrealistic to the environment. Administration leaders took a blind eye to behavioral situations with students as well as coworkers. Celebrated medial successes but those who went above and beyond were often overlooked.
Pros
Holidays and snow days
Cons
Lack of adminstrative and technical support
I love the diversity at Metro Tech, everybody is celebrated
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 14, 2015
I like my position because it is not a repititious job. There is no room for bordom but I welcome it just to see how it feels. Co-workers are all team players even from other departments; everybody is always willing to help how ever they can.

I don't want to leave Metro Tech, My husband had 2 heart surgeries and I just want to work part-time evenings for a while until my husband goes back to work in the fall.
Pros
We're all Thunder fans!
Cons
You are subject to have lunch at anytime, as late at 2 or 3. We get a lot of walk-ins
My interns were very enjoyable
BANKING INTERN (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 8, 2014
At work, I learned new things each day and had hands-on experiences. I learned how to type letterheads, take phone calls, how to transfer money and etc. The management was wonderful, it was ran like a well oiled machine and the co-workers were a delight to work with. The hardest part was to remember the different steps to type in, depending on what the customer was wanting. As far as the most enjoyable, I don't have one for I enjoyed all of it.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Great people to work with
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 31, 2014
The ability to grow within the company. A lot of hard work but that means a lot of fun celebrations for the hard work.
Pros
Health benefits
good teacher
student (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 14, 2013
class room learning-A+,hands on-A.never had a bad day.best,days showing up for class