Metro Technology Centers Employee Reviews

Good intentions but needs Adminstration overhaul
Previous employee (Former Employee) –  OKC, OKFebruary 20, 2015
Continously felt like job was in jeopardy due to circumstances beyond my control. Lack of technical support increased workload to exceed more than 40 hours per week. Tasks and deadlines were often unrealistic to the environment. Administration leaders took a blind eye to behavioral situations with students as well as coworkers. Celebrated medial successes but those who went above and beyond were often overlooked.
Pros
holidays and snow days
Cons
lack of adminstrative and technical support
I love the diversity at Metro Tech, everybody is celebrated
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 14, 2015
I like my position because it is not a repititious job. There is no room for bordom but I welcome it just to see how it feels. Co-workers are all team players even from other departments; everybody is always willing to help how ever they can.

I don't want to leave Metro Tech, My husband had 2 heart surgeries and I just want to work part-time evenings for a while until my husband goes back to work in the fall.
Pros
we're all thunder fans!
Cons
you are subject to have lunch at anytime, as late at 2 or 3. we get a lot of walk-ins
My interns were very enjoyable
BANKING INTERN (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 8, 2014
At work, I learned new things each day and had hands-on experiences. I learned how to type letterheads, take phone calls, how to transfer money and etc. The management was wonderful, it was ran like a well oiled machine and the co-workers were a delight to work with. The hardest part was to remember the different steps to type in, depending on what the customer was wanting. As far as the most enjoyable, I don't have one for I enjoyed all of it.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Great people to work with
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 31, 2014
The ability to grow within the company. A lot of hard work but that means a lot of fun celebrations for the hard work.
Pros
health benefits
Cons
location
good teacher
student (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 14, 2013
class room learning-A+,hands on-A.never had a bad day.best,days showing up for class