METROBANK

METROBANK Employee Reviews

Banking environment
Lead New Accounts Clerk (Former Employee), PhilippinesOctober 18, 2013
Good environment for individuals who enjoy working with numbers.
Very nice place to work. Great employees.
Personnel Representative (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAAugust 4, 2013
Pros: learned a lot about human resources and/or banking.
Cons: no longer in business.
This was an extremely positive place in which to work. I learned a great deal about commercial banking and customer service there. I had a really great supervisor when I was hired.

I loved being a personnel representative and recruiting employees for the bank.
Fun place to work
Letter of Credit Rep/Customer Svc Rep (Former Employee), Houston, TX - CorporateApril 9, 2013
Pros: good picnics, parties, luncheons, incentitives, healthcare and flexibility of work hours
Work begin upon entrance to department
I created forms which were generated and used throughout the bank, I set up the SWIFT system
I worked in an international department which was made up of all cultures, – more... once a quarter we would bring a dish of our culture and share meals. I have been fortunate to work with people who believed in team work, and did not create problems and we would lend a helping hand to each other at time of need. My co-workers and I became a family.
The hardest part of my job really became the most challenging part of my job, and that was multi tasking, I loved to show other co-workers how not to stress out, when the phone rings, someone walks to your desk with a question and you are in the middle of issuing of loc.
My job itself was enjoyable, the main reason I say this is because I love customer relations, and I enjoyed taking care of my customers – less
A Great Working Environment
Software Quality Tester (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJune 23, 2012
Stepped into my work area and look at the notes and emails from the managers that was sent. Great teamwork occured while I was working from my collegues.