METROBANK

METROBANK Employer Reviews

Fun place to work
Letter of Credit Rep/Customer Svc Rep (Former Employee), Houston, TX - CorporateApril 9, 2013
Pros: good picnics, parties, luncheons, incentitives, healthcare and flexibility of work hours
Work begin upon entrance to department
I created forms which were generated and used throughout the bank, I set up the SWIFT system
I worked in an international department which was made up of all cultures, once a quarter we would bring a dish of our culture and share meals. I have been fortunate to work with people who believed in team work, and did – more... not create problems and we would lend a helping hand to each other at time of need. My co-workers and I became a family.
The hardest part of my job really became the most challenging part of my job, and that was multi tasking, I loved to show other co-workers how not to stress out, when the phone rings, someone walks to your desk with a question and you are in the middle of issuing of loc.
My job itself was enjoyable, the main reason I say this is because I love customer relations, and I enjoyed taking care of my customers – less
A Great Working Environment
Software Quality Tester (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJune 23, 2012
Stepped into my work area and look at the notes and emails from the managers that was sent. Great teamwork occured while I was working from my collegues.
job culture
money carrier/messenger (Former Employee), Manila,PhilippinesJune 4, 2014
Pros: willing to work 8hrs/day
Cons: hav over time sometimes
always being alert for security purposes because i am carrying some cash, need to secured it everytime i assigned to carry money.
Fun and enjoying
Money Carrier / Money Sorter (Former Employee), Cabanatuan, P03October 28, 2013
Pros: free meal
Cons: time pressure
Good co-workers, learning things on veteran workers.. Learning on how things work on BANKS.
Banking environment
Lead New Accounts Clerk (Former Employee), PhilippinesOctober 18, 2013
Good environment for individuals who enjoy working with numbers.
bonding with co worker
TYPIST (Former Employee), ManilaSeptember 11, 2013
daily retained I have learn patients to work management its ok co worker funny hardest part of job time pressure the most enjoyable part is bonding with co worker.
productive,with such nice persons around
Custodian (Current Employee), Makati, PhilippinesAugust 25, 2013
Pros: bonuses, treats
Cons: strict
come to work before 8 a.m,clean branch routine.always follow instructions and not wait to be confronted.staffs,officers and branch heads were nice and approachable.hardest part were when they held a meeting at the branch and all of them were asking you with something and you were all alone to do the task.when they treat me something when after a heavy – more... workload. – less
Professional environment.
Cheque Clearing Officer (Former Employee), Makati, PhilippinesApril 19, 2013
A stable company that has made a name for itself over the years. A bank that has been a leader in the industry not only in the Philippines but around the world.
The job I had was risky but company procedures, standards as well as proper training have been given to each employee. The work environment is busy but relationship among co workers can be considered – more... harmonious. – less
part time wok only,
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee), makati cityNovember 3, 2012
work as part time only , the company or the department involve they dont let the people involve or learn more ideas about the work related, maybe because the work is just part time only.
only the regular employees are more enjoy