METROBANK Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Banking environment
Lead New Accounts Clerk (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 18, 2013
Good environment for individuals who enjoy working with numbers.
Very nice place to work. Great employees.
Personnel Representative (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 4, 2013
This was an extremely positive place in which to work. I learned a great deal about commercial banking and customer service there. I had a really great supervisor when I was hired.

I loved being a personnel representative and recruiting employees for the bank.
Pros
learned a lot about human resources and/or banking.
Cons
no longer in business.
Fun place to work
Letter of Credit Rep/Customer Svc Rep (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX - CorporateApril 9, 2013
Work begin upon entrance to department
I created forms which were generated and used throughout the bank, I set up the SWIFT system
I worked in an international department which was made up of all cultures, once a quarter we would bring a dish of our culture and share meals. I have been fortunate to work with people who believed in team work, and did not create problems and we would lend a helping hand to each other at time of need. My co-workers and I became a family.
The hardest part of my job really became the most challenging part of my job, and that was multi tasking, I loved to show other co-workers how not to stress out, when the phone rings, someone walks to your desk with a question and you are in the middle of issuing of loc.
My job itself was enjoyable, the main reason I say this is because I love customer relations, and I enjoyed taking care of my customers
Pros
good picnics, parties, luncheons, incentitives, healthcare and flexibility of work hours
A Great Working Environment
Software Quality Tester (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 23, 2012
Stepped into my work area and look at the notes and emails from the managers that was sent. Great teamwork occured while I was working from my collegues.