Metrolina Nephrology Associates

Metrolina Nephrology Associates Employee Reviews in United States

This is my dream company
Lab Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 23, 2016
This is my 'dream company" and I am lucky to be a part of this team. The patient comes first in all that we do and we have great patients. Our staff is friendly and helpful in making the patient's experience the best it can be. The MNA staff also is responsible for making the workplace an enjoyable place to go each day. All employees were provided a low cost FitBit to encourage good health. We have a great Wellness plan that gives everyone the opportunity to earn more paid time off! I have enjoyed the best work/life balance here at MNA in the 32 years I have been in Healthcare. Management is respectful of all staff and holds the employee accountable for their actions. Management values your opinion and really listens to thoughtful problem solving ideas and suggestions. MNA management does not micro-manage and gives the employee the opportunity to blossom and excel. MNA is looking for ways to constantly improve patient care, best practice and making this an enjoyable workplace. In my opinion, the are very successful!

I enjoy Metrolina Nephrology Associates and hope to be here for many more years.
Pros
Monday -Friday work schedule, great retirement benefits and pay
Pros
great co-workers, progressive work environment, decent pay
Great company to work for!
Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  CharlottFebruary 19, 2016
Metrolina is a very forward thinking company that is always looking for ways to grow, both in ways to help patients and other nephrology practices. This creates new opportunities for current and new employees.

There are the usual challenges of a large company in an industry that faces a lot of change but input, motivation and ideas are recognized. A great retirement plan and wellness program are just a couple of the ways Metrolina shows its employees they are a valued part of the team.
A Typical day at work
Accounts Receivable Representative (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 30, 2015
My typical day at work is busy but repetitive. I followup on all commercial insurance accounts except for United Healthcare and Blue Cross/ Blue Shield. My AR stats are above expectation.
Cons
Most perks have been removed. No opportunity for advancement.

Comment – February 22, 2016

Metrolina has comparable, if not better than average benefits when it comes to paid time off and the 401k pension plan. 4 weeks accrued paid time off starting in the first year, and eligibility to participate in the 401k plan after 12 months of employment (2 entry dates per year) that includes a match AND profit sharing contributions. 7 paid holidays are in addition to the paid time off accruals. If you are interested in one of our openings I encourage you to apply and see for yourself.

Great Employer with ability to grow with the company.
Front Desk Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Charlotte NCJanuary 14, 2013
Registering new patients, taking calls from referring physicians, scheduling appointments.
Wonderful staff, but horribly disorganized with terrible management.
CMA (AAMA) (Former Employee) –  Gastonia, NCDecember 31, 2012
This company provides minimal training to new employees. This is quite possibly one of the most horrible places that I have ever worked.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Metrolina Nephrology Associates. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2