We are the Metropolitan Area Agency on Aging, a leader, advocate, and partner in the seven-county Twin Cities metropolitan region. We support communities, health care, individuals, caregivers and others to help the population age successfully, living independently longer in their communities. MAAA has an integrated system of information, assistance, education, services and facility-to-home support. As a regional agency, MAAA delivers Senior Linkage Line® services in partnership with the Minnesota Board on Aging.
What can we offer you?
• Over 20 years of successful leadership in home and community-based services,
• Strong, consistent history of growth, financial stability, and effective leadership,
• Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, life, disability, and 403(b) pension plan, and a generous paid time off benefit,
• Professional challenge,
• Positive and collaborative work environment, and
• The opportunity to make a significant impact in a growing, and visionary organization.