Staff Accountant will have day to day management oversight and responsibilities for Accounting/Finance for Metropolitan Services Group. The responsibilities listed are defined below:
- Responsible for monthly closings, financial reporting, budgeting, AP/AR, and cash management.
- Manage general ledger reconciliation, posting of journal entries, account analysis and financial statement preparation.
- Prepare and record assets, liability, revenue, and expense entries by compiling and analyzing account information by client.
- Manage financial system (QuickBooks) and provide a systematic way to report financials on a consistent monthly basis and have the ability to query other types of reports upon request.
- Assist in the documentation, monitoring of internal controls, and collections.
- Work in collaboration with Sales Account Executives in determining pricing metrics for potential clients and on pre/post implementation for new client contracts.
- Work closely with and train key Operations leaders on their fiscal responsibility, P&L’s and the impact at client locations.
- Introduce as well as help define initiatives that are aligned with the long term goals and objectives established by the Executive & Leadership team.
- Assist with financial reporting and tax preparation for month-/year-end reporting.
- The ability to manage accounting and lead by example and begin to build a cohesive and productive team.
- Ability to manage key MHS initiatives and provide milestone and updates to Senior Leadership.
- The ability to protect the company’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Detail oriented, well organized with the ability to work independently.
Required Skills & Qualities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting plus 2-5 years relevant exp.
- Strong understanding of general accounting principles.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees more specifically Corporate staff, Directors and Sales team in an effort to maximize performance.
- Highly detailed orientated / organized.
- Ability to meet challenging deliverables.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer services focus internal/external.
- Intermediate/advanced proficiency in QuickBooks and Excel.
For immediate consideration, fax completed application submission and/or resume to * 855-650-3219 * or via email. Successful must communicate effectively in ENGLISH. All candidates are subject to thorough background screen, including credit check, and pre-employment/random drug tests.
Metropolitan Healthcare Services is an equal opportunity employer -
A drug-free/alcohol-free workplace
Indeed - 10 months ago