Do you want to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment?
If so, join the Metropolitan Healthcare Services team !
Location: Washington Adventist Hospital, Takoma Park, MD (will be assisting Area Manager with accounts at multiple locations)
Schedule: Monday - Friday 5:00am- 1:30pm
Please note: Only candidates who have a Commercial Drivers license (CDL), a Passenger or P endorsement on their license, and valid DOT card will be considered for this position.
Education: High School Diploma/Certification or equivalent work experience
Experience: At least 2+ years of experience at a Management level
Skills: Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills (Commercial Driver’s License CDL, required)
Physical: Able to sit, stand, walk and run for extended periods. Use of arms, hands, vision and voice
Mental: Good analytical, problem solving proficiency with emotional strength and resiliency. Good computer and automation efficiency
TASKS AND DUTIES OF JOB:
- Assist Area Manager as requested on the pre/post planning of new customer contracts. Provide on-site operational management during the implementation process post sale and throughout the term of the contract.
- Manage a particular account or specific job function at an account. Customer account may change at the discretion of the Area Manager to ensure equal distribution of work amongst the leadership team.
- Manage Teams with specific emphasis on performance improvement and accountability.
- Effectively communicate verbally and in written form with customers (internally/externally) and maintain good customer relations on an ongoing basis.
- Plan and perform training support for Operations employees to develop their potential and ability to function in their jobs at an optimal level.
- Reinforce Human Resources policies and procedures within Operations and oversee that full compliance is adhered to.
- Work in partnership with key functional departments (HR, Acct, Sales, Claims) to contribute to a more efficient and consistent way of communicating.
- Must be detail oriented, well organized with the ability to work independently. Should exercise good judgment and have the flexibility to respond quickly to the demands of Metropolitan client administrators.
- Performs additional duties as may be required.
Visit us on the web at: http://metropolitanhealthcareservices.com