Metropolitan Market

Metropolitan Market Employer Reviews

Upscale Grocery
Market Deli Associate (Former Employee), Seattle, WADecember 26, 2013
Good place to work nights, great inventory and fun co-workers.
Great food!
Cashier (Former Employee), Tacoma, WAOctober 2, 2013
Busy upscale market.
IT's been a long time since I have worked there, and things change quickly in a grocery store,.
fun/tough workplace
Grocery Clerk (Current Employee), Seattle, WAMay 23, 2013
Pros: secured job, flexible schedule
Cons: management, training
Pretty much we have to help customers obviously. There are some management issues going on at every location but there are couple locations that you have to make the store director happy in order not to get in trouble for little stuff like late or punch in early for a minute. Some store directors would not listen to their employees and some managers – more... act like a child. However, there are some good managers store managers in the company and I would work for them without any hesitation. Co-workers are really nice and they are willing to help the new employees. The hardest part of the job is to deal with some store directors with ridiculous demands. The most enjoyable part of the job is to make customers happy and get to know the regulars. – less
CHEERFUL HAPPY PLACE TO WORK
Asst. bakery manager (Former Employee), Tacoma waMay 31, 2012
Pros: hours of work
Cons: holidays ...its very crazy at the met .....
FAST PACED WORK , OPEN AND SET UP BAKERY ,I LEARNED HOW TO REALLY MANAGE DIFFRENT PERSONALITYS ,THE HARDEST PART OF WORKING AT THE MET WAS TRYING TO UNLOAD SUPPLYS AND HELP CUSTOMERS IN SUCH A FAST STRESSFUL STORE. THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART IS THE GREAT CUCTOMER YOU HAVE ,YOU REALLY GET TO KNOW YOUR REGULARS....
IAM A TRUE FOODIE , UPSALE STORE WITH ALL – more... KINDS OF GOODIES. – less
Productive, Fun work place
Produce Clerk (Former Employee), Kirkland,WAApril 8, 2012
Went to work everyday and stocked produce shelves as well as assisted any customers that needed help. My co workers were all fun and up beat. The hardest part of my job was how repetitive the job was.