• Establish contracts in to meet the needs of MNPS schools and departments.
• Prepare proposals and bid requests, including specifications, statements of work, evaluation criteria, contract strategies and processes.
• Evaluate bids and proposals, using required level of cost and technical analysis.
• Prepares award recommendations for approval.
• Oversee vendor responsibilities outlined in the contract and statement of work. Organizes necessary management reviews and audits with suppliers. Ensures total supplier performance through contract life and life-cycle of procured goods and services.
Serve as the liaison between the customer and MNPS to ensure an effective program management process, cost and risk management, and commitments to customers are met.
• Complies with all applicable Federal, State, and local laws, statutes, and ordinances related to ITB/RFP processing and contracts.
• Complies with all district and department policies and procedures.