Metters Incorporated Employee Reviews

Incredible team of engineers and interesting, challenging project
Manufacturing Engineer (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMay 27, 2015
Pros: Great management team trying to move the company forward
Cons: Cash flow
Really fun project that will continue and even grow for many years to come. I have the utmost respect for the management team trying to turn the Orlando branch around, but the previous managers may have – more... left the company in an unrecoverable lurch. Almost daily I was confronted with phone calls from frustrated vendors who were 6 months or more overdue. This made my job difficult since I had nothing to do with payments due, but I began to feel my integrity was being tarnished due to Metters's inability to pay their commitments. I am considering leaving only because I am torn between my sense of integrity and my financial responsibility to my family. I sincerely hope they make it. – less
Not a good place to work
Employee (Former Employee), Research Pkwy Orlando, FLMay 13, 2015
Pros: Nice working conditions, air conditioned.
Cons: No increase in salary for the entire time I worked for them.
Not much good to say. Poor job flow, always waiting for materials. Very high turnover. Spent a lot of time reworking jobs. Projects were constantly late.
Run as far as you can from this company
Tech Suppory Nasa AMES (Former Employee), San JoseAugust 6, 2014
Pros: i can think of anything
Cons: salary, management, benefit
Please do you self a favor unless you are desperate for a job DONT EVER apply a job from METTERS
a nightmare on research parkway
Mechanical Assembler/Technician (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 25, 2014
Cons: too numerous to list
Metters is a floundering , unethical, confused mess of a company. The incompetent, mean-spirited and clueless management has destroyed what was once at least an average company. Metters provides no resources, support or communication for any employees to effectively do their job. Stay away from this dungeon.
Worst Experience Ever
Apple Support Technician (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALAugust 2, 2013
Cons: working for metters
I had been working on a contract for US Army Corps of Engineers and was 'poached' and was told they could make me a better offer to come to NASA. I made the switch and was 'laid-off' within a month due to 're-organization.'. I feel like I was used and lied to and never really given any kind or explanation. Not eligible for unemployment either. Stay Away!
No organization
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee), Webster, TXNovember 2, 2012
Pros: human resources very easy to talk to
Cons: healthcare prices for a single person very high
Metters recruited me for a long time position from a job that I had for three years only to turn around and terminate my posistion 6 months later.While working for the company their was no clear chain of command and very little interation between managment and its employees.
Good Benefits, Good Temporary Work
Desktop Support (Current Employee), North Chicago, ILAugust 8, 2012
Good contract work however I am looking for a permanent position.