Mexican Restaurant

Mexican Restaurant Employer Reviews

Productive work place excellent customer service
Cashier/Waitress (Former Employee), mishawaka, inJanuary 1, 2014
Pros: half priced meals
Cons: short breaks due to being the only waitress
a typical day at work would be slow business during the week every other week. i learned proper way to take orders. the management was very good. my co-workers were very friendly. i enjoyed having satisfied customers.
Fun workplace, Good employees
Manager (Former Employee), Sedona, AZDecember 30, 2013
Pros: free lunches, long breaks
Cons: long days/nights
Easy going management, as long as you do your job.
Learned a lot about running a business
Learned to manage people and be a leader
Fast paced environment,great experience.
Hostess/Greeter/ Employee Schedule Operator (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 28, 2013
Great learning how to run the front part of a restaurant and create schedules. All employees and management very helpful.
it was a good job
Chef , dishwasher , cashier (Former Employee), e. Toledo OhioAugust 27, 2013
Pros: no work
Cons: no work
it was the opening of the restaurant so it wasn't allot of business
Love their food
cook (Former Employee), Albertville, MNAugust 20, 2013
I worked here for quite a bit of time, it was my first real job. Loved the queso, just lots of hours for a 15 year old at the time.
busy
old road (Former Employee), mescalero, nmJuly 28, 2013
the Mexican restaurant is old road. a typical day was easy paced and controllable.
manager to stict with clothes
Waitress (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 10, 2013
Pros: one free lunch
Cons: short skirts, not enough pay
slow days no tips
manager was strict on what to wear, no holidays, no days off, and not enough pay
Productive, fun and friendly
Waitress/Cashier (Former Employee), Orland, CAMay 21, 2013
very outgoing and fun place to work out, i loved it! Really helped me become less shy than i used to be, learned to have good communication skills with the customers. Made sure customers had everything they needed, took orders, checked up on them, cleaned tables, washed dishes, and charged them at the register. Cleaned and re-stocked for the night. – more... Co-workers are very easy going and fun to work with. Best part of the job was getting to meet and talk to new and different people. – less
Great to work for a private family, but difficult to change a old culture. There is only one way, and thats hard to change as well
Corporate Chef (Current Employee), Austin, TXMarch 13, 2013
Pros: free lunch, work/life balance
Cons: none that are personal, but the business ones are pay, benefits, and lack of empowerment
My work day varies, one day I am cooking, some days on the road hittng the locations, some days im pulling trailers, others im selling full service catering for hundreds of people. I have brought a lot to the team, and my expierience speaks for itself. We could do better with a focused leading team, but we are strong none the less. The management has – more... made it this far, they lack follow through, and attention to the single big picture, instead of the collage. Once you build a strong team focus on the important side of business with the directors, but empower them to follow through with the compnay needs.

Hardest part of the job, is changing what everyone expected to stay the same.

I have learn a lot of new techniques, recipes, flavors, and other things. As well I have learned that You should absolutely always think out of the box. – less
Fast Pace
Waitress (Former Employee), Pawnee, OKFebruary 15, 2013
Working atalways caused exhaustion! I would take peoples orders, make drinks, place food in bags and deliver the food. I would also answer the phone, worked drive-thru, filled empty places, cleaned and constantly dealt with customers and money. I enjoyed working there a lot it was just very exhausting!
Fast Pace
Waitress (Former Employee), Pawnee, OKFebruary 15, 2013
Working at Sonic always caused exhaustion! I would take peoples orders, make drinks, place food in bags and deliver the food. I would also answer the phone, worked drive-thru, filled empty places, cleaned and constantly dealt with customers and money. I enjoyed working there a lot it was just very exhausting!
very busy job
Bus Boy (Former Employee), doravilleJuly 9, 2012
Alot of work. the hardest days would be on weekends because there are alot of plates to carry and wash.
Its a good menu and nice kitchen!!
EXECUTIVE SOUS CHEF (Current Employee), WATERLOO ST.MEXICAN RESTAURANTNovember 5, 2013
Cons: long hours
Im the second chef of this restaurant...presently no executive chef here im running this place more than 1yrs as a chef incharge..i will do the daily duty rotas for my below kitchen staffs..kitchen ordering purchase and kitchen operation and maintaining quality of food and ordering of goods and the cleaning of kitchen as per the requirement of NEA and – more... running the operation smoothly with the good team of working!!! – less
Productive Fun Work place and very interesting work together with the executive chef
head chef (Former Employee), Colombia/BogotaDecember 19, 2012
Starting from the morning preparing fresh ingredients together with the brigade to serve a 40 dishes launch and carry on for the afternoon preparation for a 2 menus dinner.
Running the kitchen in all aspects, training the chefs to the highest result of dishes. Stock control and all the other aspects of the kitchen.

About Mexican Restaurant

Mexican Restaurants, Inc. is a holding company. The Company operates and franchises full-service Mexican-theme restaurants featuring – Read more