JOB TITLE: Operations Project Manager/Coordinator
JOB SUMMARY: This position will be responsible for coordinating and managing multiple projects from initiation through post-launch implementation, maintenance, reporting and directly communicating project status with clients, team members, and management.
General projects usually include; all projects assigned to the operation department, examples; graphic design phase, a development phase (which includes the input of client content and product data into a full site management system with components such as; content management, email marketing, events calendar, and ecommerce capabilities), and then a post-launch phase. Some projects include custom development to deliver client specific functionality.
As coordinator this position will be responsible for the adequate allocation of resources to specific tasks. Including financial and human resources. This position will be required to report in regards to efficiency and productivity of the IT/Web and operation resources.
PROGRAM SPECIALIST DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicating directly with clients to define and implement project specific requirements.
- Managing IT/Web resources and outside resources in the development of approved projects or application requirements from project initiation through post launch phase.
- Creating timelines and tracking progress of multiple projects making sure they are on time and on budget.
- Communicating project status to clients, and management
- Providing project estimates
- Development programming
- Status and productivity reports
- Manage the Operations IT Ticket System
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience and IT/Web development Manager
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Goal-oriented attitude
- Must be able to work with little supervision
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and adapt to change
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, adhere to deadlines, and perform consistently when under pressure
- Bilingual is a plus
- Experience with website design and development practices
- Strong organization skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Database design and implementation experience a plus
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Must be able to sit, stand, or walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to read, speak and write.