MGA HEALTHCARE

MGA HEALTHCARE Employer Reviews

Group team effort in every area.
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJuly 18, 2014
Excellent company to work for when increasing skills. Also exvellent company to work for when looking for part time work while working another job or making ends meet.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Redondo Beach, CAJuly 9, 2014
You work with different hospitals that require you to do so much at so much time. And you really don't get the help you need because you are a registry and you are put out there all alone, and you have to do the best that you can to help all the patients out.
the work was consisted,the staff was friendly,good communication skill's
Surgical Technician (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAFebruary 21, 2014
Pros: christmas luncheons, free food for appreciation, flowers, thank you cards
Cons: short schedule, being sent home, working on wrong day, not knowing co-worker names
I would check in Will to see what jobs they could have for me.ST.Luke's Labor and Delivery,report to the charge nurse,get my assignment start work.I learned just because you have a birth plan does mean that you will use it.Also everyone doesn't not use a pain medication,Management was friendly and was good in keeping you working.Co-worker was great very helpful,willing to teach,to show you how to use the different monitor's,put the leads on belly properly,clean equipment and store it properly.fill the warmer,stock the shelf's,get the cribs.The hardest part of the job is listening to the new born baby cry you want to spoil then right away,most enjoyable part is to see the parents and the baby all together and the smile on there faces .and to know that the little part that you did makes a different.
productive company
Surgical Technologist (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAFebruary 7, 2014
it was an exciting company. I was a traveling technician and it was nice to work at more than one hospital in a week. sometime I got last minute instructions making it hard to accomidate
Productive, good environment, fast pace within a small business
Medical biller and coding (Former Employee), Kettering, OHDecember 9, 2013
Pros: hours of work, flexiblility dealing with family
Cons: lunch to short only 30 mins no breaks offered and benefits given where bad nothing for family
A Typically day at work.. retrieve all incoming voicemail and email. download daily work for the accounts I was assigned. processes physicians medical billing on epic system or vista system , keyed in all new patients information , verified insurance liabilities, collected co-pay, deductible, and assist patient with financial payment plan and on all outstanding unpaid claims from all insurance co.

my former employer offices was a very small group of nine individuals including the owner and supervisor. the over environment was great a good group individuals hat assist other when time was stressful.

The most difficulty thing about my job was the lack of training provided .The supervisor never gave a full comprehensive training an that could be due the size the company so it was learn as go.

I enjoyed working at MGA once I got to know the system and developed a plan to handled the workload and the co-worker where pleasant and supportive.

My overall experience was good; this company is a stepping stone to larger company it prepared you for an fast pace environment on the back end of the physician and patients customer service , multi-tasking , researching issues dealing the patient and insurance company. plus reaching individual and team goals within a
company.
unstable work
RN (Former Employee), Gardena, CAOctober 4, 2013
Pros: lot of days off
Cons: lots of days off
shifts were not always available making it hard to pay the bills at times
this company was ok to work for
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Wethersfield, CTSeptember 23, 2013
Cons: limited available hours
This company was ok to work for but had limited facilities that is was servicing and limited number of hours that were available.
Good company with strong values but poor compensation and employee retention
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 10, 2013
Below standard pay and no benefits, but the people are nice. There is no help for employees in personal crisis, however, which is unfortunate for a company with such great potential... Management is quick to respond to concerns, but sometimes slow in their resolution of issues. Although the hours are flexible, a nurse might sometimes finds his/herself without any work at all for weeks at a time.
Horrible
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 28, 2013
The people responsible for getting you hours didnt know how to. They are very unorganized!! Multiple reasons not to work for this company!!!!
Excellent workplace
cna (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAMay 15, 2013
Pros: great environment, leadership, excellent learning experience
Cons: not enough regular work
I've enjoyed both the colleagues and patients through MGA. I feel as though I've learned a lot and have bettered my skills as a CNA.
wage issues
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Carson, CAMarch 25, 2013
Cons: over work, under paid
Post employment, received notice of class action lawsuit due to wage dispute, which is one of the main reasons for my departure.
registry work
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 24, 2012
I had good experiences here; went to different facilities, did home flu shots. it was really fun overall