MGS Employee Reviews

very bad place to work
Painter (Former Employee) –  Denver, PANovember 22, 2016
This is a very bad place to work they will lie and tell u your gonna get raises and not deliver their management is sad and there's no communication in that place whatsoever it's all take and no givewet
Pros
fun and friendly people in the shop
Cons
bad management
Production in a manufacturing environment
Assembler, Team Leader, Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Denver, PA USAJuly 7, 2015
A lot of ups and down concerning layoffs. Assembling Enclosures for generators and assembling trailers. Did most positions for the company from Assembler to Supervisor. Hardest part of the job is weather, cold in the winter and hot and steamy in the summer.
Pros
Cons
Hard for management to get along with employees
Very bad company morale
Assistant/Lead Person (Former Employee) –  Germantown, WIAugust 14, 2013
I liked what I did at the company, but the company had a lot of problems. I had a different manger every year I worked at the company. Too many changes and not enough expectations from the company. The company enforced very little discipline on the employees. The hardest part about my job is that my co-workers and managers lied to me and the morale within the company was at a very low point. It was hard to get good workers when this was going on. I felt as if I was a babysitter at times.
Pros
Attendance bonus
Cons
Many management changes, poor insurance, no set production rate, not enough disciplinary action being taken
Good experience
Bookkeeper/Office manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 25, 2015
In a great establishment to work in. Even though it gets hectic times to times. You meet great and unique people, artists.
Fun people to work with and productive
Assembly/Molder (Former Employee) –  Germantown, WIMay 20, 2015
This job for me was fairly easily. All day you would watch you assigned machine and package the product to be ship. the hardest part of this job is to not fall asleep and in that work environment it is difficult not to. Some days you will get to work and they wont have an assigned place for you to work so you would just be walking around cleaning miscellaneous things or just standing around talking to people.
Pros
Ability to sit down while working for a wearhouse
Cons
Rules to strict.
workplace
Operator (Former Employee) –  Antioch, ILJanuary 23, 2014
As soon as I sing inn to work I will check to see what was my assignment for the day/where I was going to work. I was able to king of plan my day base on the work I was going to perform and I try to do my best
Pros
Got to meet great people
Cons
no insurance
Virtual office- Contract
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 18, 2014
MGS offers the chance to work virtually with several accounts
I enjoy working with MGS
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 17, 2013
I always had a project to work on. I learned a great deal about sourcing and RPO functions.
Pros
virtual work
Cons
inconsistent work