MHC Kenworth Employee Reviews

Fun fast Paced
Foreman/Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 7, 2018
Fun place to work, very fast paced and competittive pay. Very flexible schedule. latest in tech and tools and keep technicians up to date with school.
Pros
overtime
Cons
3rd shift
Great People
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYJanuary 26, 2018
The people were great to work with and made the work place tolerable. I had minimum training and felt I wasn't getting as much done as I should've. I felt I always had to ask questions and meeting deadlines made it very difficult.
Pros
Company benefits
Cons
You don't get paid holidays unless you have the time accured.
Terrible management
Branch Office Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MODecember 29, 2017
TERRIBLE MANAGEMENT ....was never there. Lack of knowledge. Treated poorly like I didn't matter. Had lost a family member and was told I couldn't take off on short notice.
Pros
Customers
Cons
Horrible and worthless management alot of back stabbers
Technician (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCDecember 20, 2017
Very horrible work place all they want from you is more more more but wanna blame you for every thing managment is a joke mess over everyone under them over charge the customers and $#:+ on the employees
Pros
Some nice employes
Cons
Everthing
Difficult position
Parts Driver (Current Employee) –  Robinson, TXDecember 6, 2017
It is a good company to work for. The position of Parts Driver is hard on the body and can be overly, if not unnecessarily, stressful. There is a serious lack of communication between departments.
Pros
great company, good coworkers
Cons
stressful, unorganized
Started out good
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 8, 2017
Started out a very good place to work. Management and coworkers were encouraging. As time went on and management changed, a lot of back stabbing and being set up for failure went on. They will NOT tolerate mistakes, they will keep track of every single one you make and remind you of them. You will be written up for the slightest thing.
Pros
Money okay
Cons
Mistakes are never forgotten
Good 'ol boy network
Parts Sales (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSOctober 31, 2017
Great place if you good at kissing up, never say ANYTHING negative about the company or customers, and if you know a manager that's your buddy, well your golden there! A bunch of two faced managers. Pay is NOT fair for employees.
Pros
they let you spend all the time you want in the restroom
Cons
6 day week to make a 40 hour ck
Good place to start you career as a Technician.
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 4, 2017
Worked with MHC Leasing for almost 5 years, it is usually fast paced. There is less opportunity for bigger jobs on the leasing side because there is a high unit turn out. The biggest thing you will get to do is a clutch, and those are few and far between. The main thing you will do are PM's, probably close to 5 a week. All in all, I learned a lot with this company and would recommend it wholeheartedly.
Pros
Good place to learn
Cons
Not to many Big jobs, A lot of PM's
Was not a bad place.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOSeptember 6, 2017
MHC Kenworth was a decent place to work. A lot of growth from within. Fair compensation and a real desire to have a cohesive work environment with annual training.
Great Job and good people
Parts Attendant/Supply Tech./Inventory Control (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKSeptember 6, 2017
Sold parts to many customers. Maintained control of stocks and materials used. Ensured sufficient stocks for repair work and customer sales while ensuring that supplies and money were not wasted through excess accumulation. Operated gas and diesel powered forklift's to store, consolidate and retrieve items, often operating within confined spaces. Moved supplies, parts, and equipment throughout facility. As a Motor Vehicle Operator, responsible for daily tasks involving the delivery and pickup of supplies and parts to customers, warehouse, and other locations. Ensured that trucks were maintained in a neat, clean condition at all times. Transported personnel, supplies, materials, or parts and tools throughout the installation. Fill requisitions received for various types equipment/parts. Operated half-ton, and three-quarter-ton pickup trucks to transport parts and materials to and from customers’ locations as well as to and from the main warehouse.
good place
DIESEL TRUCK TECHNICIAN/OUTSIDE SALES REP (Former Employee) –  Texarkana, TXJuly 7, 2017
not a bad place, good benefits not a bad work enviroment every got along for the most part. there were some favorites that got the cake jobs but all in all not a bad place.
Good Job
Driver/Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COJuly 4, 2017
This was not a bad place to work, It could be fun and challenging at times. Management needed some work. They really were not flexible about any time off you might need.
Interview in Mcdonough
Interview for driver (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAJune 28, 2017
Had a great interview for a driver position filled out all paper work background and etc. The Manager told me he would let me know something by the end of the week never heard anything back, typical liars these days, "STAY AWAY" Don't waste your time and energy.
Receptionist, Accounting, Service Writer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 1, 2017
I worked at MHC Kenworth started as an receptionist and work my way to accounting department and to service writer. Since I was the first person on contact with clients I would make them feel comfortable. And the company loved promoting within the company,
Management enjoyed see promotion within and we would would talk and they would give you glad insight of the position.

The hardest part of the job is when I had to leave because family reasons but if I didn't have to move I would of stay with them.
Pros
Great people to work for
Cons
High turnover rate and I can see why
Apprentice Technician (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NC 28401May 17, 2017
Very little shop tools, ones that they do have are never left where they're supposed to be. Water fountain water is contaminated. Some unsafe practices being used. Uniforms of about 5 different workers that no longer work there were still hanging in the dressing room. O the plus side management and co-workers were helpful and friendly.
Medium Duty Truck Sales
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 8, 2017
My responsibility was to market the Oklahoma City area for potential new customers. I would make outside sales calls, phone calls, send emails to find new customers.
Pros
Making sales calls
Cons
N/a
Whatever it takes
Accounts Payable Lead (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMay 7, 2017
MHC mission statement is whatever it takes. Too bad that also means lying and walking over people who have fully dedicated themselves to the advancement of MHC.
excellect company
Branch Office Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 25, 2017
great company to also work for, great working environment, great learning experience, great training, would recommend to anyone to apply there. great benefits.
Family atmosphere
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCApril 24, 2017
Happy to have had the opportunity to work with coworkers. I think they should drop their zero tolerance policy or they will lose some great people for making small mistakes.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Too strict with zero tolerance.
For most part a good shop to work in
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARApril 5, 2017
Always had a problem with management and they always got fired but we did have one good supervisor that was able to get us raises that people did not get for over three years under bad managers for a while they just did not want to pay there employees a good wage
Pros
Good learning shop
Cons
Low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MHC Kenworth. Our community is ready to answer.