MHC Kenworth Employee Review

View all MHC Kenworth reviews

Common job, but decent company to work for
Diesel Technician (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 10, 2014
Day-to-day activity is varied. I never know what kind of work I'll be doing until I get there. That's what I enjoy about my job the most. Very little routine to get bored with.

I think the hardest part of the job (and least desirable) is wasting time on a specific job, because I'm waiting on certain parts to arrive/authorization from customers.

My co-workers and bosses may work in separate departments, but we do lean on each other when in need of different skills, knowledge, and/or opinions.

Given several opportunities to attend classes in order to advance my knowledge on different types of trucks and engines.
Pros
variety of work, safety bonuses
Cons
lack of some specialty tools, quality and bare maintenance of computers

Other MHC Kenworth Employee Reviews

Terrible management
Branch Office Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MODecember 29, 2017
TERRIBLE MANAGEMENT ....was never there. Lack of knowledge. Treated poorly like I didn't matter. Had lost a family member and was told I couldn't take off on short notice.
Pros
Customers
Cons
Horrible and worthless management alot of back stabbers
Technician (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCDecember 20, 2017
Very horrible work place all they want from you is more more more but wanna blame you for every thing managment is a joke mess over everyone under them over charge the customers and $#:+ on the employees
Pros
Some nice employes
Cons
Everthing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MHC Kenworth. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9