MHC KENWORTH

MHC KENWORTH Employee Reviews

good working enviornment
Shipping and Receiving Coordinator (Current Employee), Savannah, GAApril 8, 2015
Pros: no weekend work
Cons: no room for advancement
start with cycle counts, organize deliveries, check in freight, put up stock, make deliveries, process in coming and out going freight
Good Company
Shop Foreman (Current Employee), Memphis TNFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: lots of work year round
Cons: lack of traning
Its a good place to work. Training could be a little better. Plenty of work year round. Clean shop and specialty tool are provided by company
A Joke of a Truck Leasing Company
Lease Sales (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: easy place to get a job when you need one.
Cons: you won't earn much, enjoy the company, or be there long, .
Worst truck leasing company in the history of the industry. Untalented upper management. Constant turnover. Little to nothing to support their lease programs. Bad customer service. Frequently unethical conduct with customers and employees alike. They really don't know what they are doing. A perfectly dreadful place to work, and worse if you're a customer. RUN!!!
Great place to work!
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 30, 2014
Pros: salary vs schedule
Cons: inventory night
I learned about trucks (which I never thought I could) and its culture. Met a lot of cool people. The management is very employee oriented. The hardest thing was to drive for the longest periods of time but I got to enjoy the most beautiful places.
only work 3 1/2 days a week
Parts Adviser (Current Employee), memphis,tnSeptember 2, 2014
fast paste, new management under going review , finding parts when they are not available in the U.S. when things go right and everyone is working together
great company to work for
Service Manager (Former Employee), Blountville, TNAugust 22, 2014
Pros: great advancement
performed daily operation of service dept.
learned management
great coworkers
no hard parts of job. enjoyable
just a great place to work
service
Shop Foreman (Former Employee), gaJuly 8, 2014
good people, hard work, quality repairs.
oversee day to day operations in the shop
Nice company with poor middle management
Parts Representative (Current Employee), Columbia, MOApril 14, 2014
Pros: great second and third shift staffing
Cons: lack of ability to use earned time off
Personal experience in Columbia was with poor management. Very lacking in people skills and general leadership. Cocky parts personnel with poor attitudes brought on by management.
everyday learned something new
Diesel Technician (Former Employee), Olathe, KSMarch 9, 2014
Pros: good pay and benefits
Cons: possibly have to work 2nd or 3rd shift
learned a lot working here,pay is good,raised accrue pretty often
Good place to work.
Fleet Specialist (Former Employee), Grand Junction, COFebruary 16, 2014
Load and unload trucks,ship and recieve all parts,stock shelves and organize warehouse,core inspection of all cores coming in from customers,a lot of forklift work,management was exellent,
stressfull environment with little to no oppertunity for advancment
Diesel Technician (Former Employee), Denver, COFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: paid time off
Cons: everything else
The company management promises training but never follows through. Department managers can't seem to coordiate between eachother to be productive. Very poor customer service. If possible I would have givin 0 stars in all catagories
far away from home
Certified Diesel Mechanic (Former Employee), Grand Junction, COFebruary 5, 2014
having graduated top of my class in college my internship was offered with this company Paid. at the end of the internship they wanted to keep me as an employee, but i reluctantly said no. and moved back to the Denver area.
Common job, but decent company to work for
Diesel Technician (Current Employee), Little Rock, ARJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: variety of work, safety bonuses
Cons: lack of some specialty tools, quality and bare maintenance of computers
Day-to-day activity is varied. I never know what kind of work I'll be doing until I get there. That's what I enjoy about my job the most. Very little routine to get bored with.

I think the hardest part of the job (and least desirable) is wasting time on a specific job, because I'm waiting on certain parts to arrive/authorization from customers.

My co-workers and bosses may work in separate departments, but we do lean on each other when in need of different skills, knowledge, and/or opinions.

Given several opportunities to attend classes in order to advance my knowledge on different types of trucks and engines.
fun job
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 22, 2013
Great company and great team. Lots of cold calling business's and business owners
from can to cant this is my day
Parts Driver (Current Employee), Jackson, TNOctober 14, 2013
Pros: i work by myself
Cons: work to its all done
I pull parts for the first two hours of the day and I drive to all the parts make it where there going.
A great company to work for
Shipping/Receiving (Current Employee), Texarkana, TXJuly 30, 2013
Pros: opportunity to grow
Cons: dont have any
fast pace never know what your gonna get from the day, constantly learning new things daily. Awesome management team they want you to grow and advance.
Awesome company to work for
Shipping and Receiving (Current Employee), Texarkana, TXJuly 15, 2013
Never get bored and advancement is very likely if you show some drive and determination.
great place to work
Foreman (Former Employee), Pueblo, COJune 15, 2013
Pros: good benefits
Cons: many hours
Stepped in as day shift foreman,handeled every day tasks and scheduling technicians there tasks on daily basis,warranty was the hardest to learn. Picked up on it quite fast,was supported by a great supervisor.
Satisfied customers makes my day
Service Advisor (Current Employee), Charlotte areaApril 22, 2013
Each day brings a new challenge with the satisfaction of a job well done when I know we have met our customer's expectations.
This was supposed to be a dream come true
ex service trainee (Former Employee), wilmington ncApril 20, 2013
Cons: verbal abuse
The facility at wilmington nc needs to be monitored. They will talk trash about me, but I dont care. I have no plans to ever walk in that door and be abused in such a way again. I simply know what the other employees have to deal with and it's a shame. You say no names, but the service desk is the issue and it's a huge one.

May 22, 2013

Iwas just about to apply for a job as a driver. I think i will think on this for a while. not intrested in driving 400 miles a day.

July 14, 2013

Tupelo is poorly managed and they want everyone to do at least 3 jobs. No lunch, eat while you work and they still deduct your lunch time. Their biggest concern is the bottom line, not the customer. I don't know how they stay open. Don't go to work here, if you have a job stay there!

About MHC KENWORTH

Murphy-Hoffman Company (MHC) helps those who are in for the long haul. The company runs about 40 heavy-duty truck dealerships – Read more