MHP Employee Reviews

Great
Medical receptionist / biller (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIFebruary 8, 2017
This was a great office with a staff full of easy going people. It was face paced day to day and the hours were great. This is where I learned most of my billing and skills that would carry through with me to my next jobs.
Pros
Great hours
best time
Authorization Specialist (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MINovember 2, 2016
The job is wonderful in a great place wonderful people management the pay was amazing . if I still stayed in LAs Vegas I would go work there. I miss that place
not much to say
CMA (Former Employee) –  Shelbyville, INJuly 3, 2016
I was really unhappy working here. I didn't feel like a part of the team. I felt excluded. I kept to myself because it is hard being the new girl. They would all hang out together and never invite me, an even though it's more of a personal thing, it still sucked to not feel a part of the team. I feel like it affected my working on a professional level with them. This was my first position rooming patients and really getting a feel for my job.
Pros
experience
Cons
no benefits, not even considered full time and worked 34 hrs a week
Stressful and unorganized
Front Desk (Current Employee) –  Royal Oak MIAugust 18, 2015
I would never recommend anyone to work here. There is not enough time in the day to get done with all thats expected. Managers do not know how to manage or what they are doing hide in office.
Pros
non
Great Doctor
Dr. Imad George Internist (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MINovember 9, 2014
The staff really works hard for the patients.
I learned how to run a whole office.
I learned a lot of administrative assistant work.
His office is very old fashioned, but its good to know the basics.
Pros
Great Doctor, Friendly Staff
Cons
Staff deserves higher wage, All paper office
great place to work until last few years
various over time from mechanic to manager (Former Employee) –  Syracuse,NYApril 10, 2013
worked with many good people,some for 40 + years ,performed all aftermarket functions in service,parts & rental depts.Hardest job was having to fire or lay people off during poor business cycles.The best parts were working with & for good people
Pros
family atmosphere
Cons
insuffient management support