Mi Pueblo

Mi Pueblo Employer Reviews

Fun and productive
Waitress (Former Employee), Novato, CAMay 28, 2014
Pros: great tps, great coworkers
Cons: small work area
typical day would consist of taking orders for dinning in or to-go, bus tables and set up for the next day. I learned to work at a fast paced.. Management was so-so. We could have a on set manager. Co Workers were great they were all hardworking team members. The job was actually quite great(small place) which means we didn't have to deal with a lot – more... of customers. – less
Main View
Meat Clerk (Former Employee), Gilroy, CAJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: lunch was 35-40min, if your great and straight forward when you getting hired you start with a better pay.
Cons: bad handling with schedules/ hours, always had to fight for missing hours on my check
Its a growing company and of course it will have its problems but it concentrates more on other things then its employees. To many accidents never reported, not enough managers with the knowledge needed to progress or help around. Treatment of certain employees differed from other.
No respect for their employees
supervisor (Current Employee), San Jose, CAAugust 14, 2013
Cons: no respect, rude co-workers
This has been the worst place I've ever worked at!!! Upper management has no respect for anybody and they do not care about their employees.
Busy Bakery.
Bakery Cashier/ Cake Decorator (Current Employee), Salinas, CAMarch 6, 2013
Depending on what I was scheduled to do, its a very fast-paced environment. Since day 1 ive been learning a lot of things, I did have experience in custome service and money handling, but everything else is new to me.
Productive and beneficial conversation tables for students who are willing to learn Spanish and study abroad in Spanish-speaking countries
Conversation Group Leader (Current Employee), Champaign, ILSeptember 5, 2012
Pros: occassional free food, connection to the members, and improvement in spanish language
Cons: occassional abscense of people coming to the conversation sessions
Mi Pueblo is an organization within the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign instead of a business company. Every week there is a meeting for the facilitators that volunteer to lead conversation groups to help students to improve their Spanish through various conversation topics. From this experience, I learned to work accordingly with a partner – more... through communication. This helped us to comprehend each other better and to organize our schedule differences to choose the most suitable session times for both of us which has been the hardest part of the organization. Both my partner and I enjoyed meeting other people, assisting and inspiring them to learn Spanish with entertaining activities. Our organization's leader became a great contribution for our satisfactory result of the number of clients. This was attributable to the leader's orientation and activity planing management skills – less
Productive and fun place to work.
Cashier (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJuly 3, 2012
Cashier would greet customers and place invoices for products as needed. Management was great gained a lot of knowledge. Hardest thing was not being able to help customer. Most enjoyable part was the great team and leaders.
HARD WORKER
Cashier (Current Employee), San Jose CAJune 6, 2012
Pros: no free lunch
Cons: healthcare *if fulltime
Its A Job For Teens In Need Of Job,ALOT of dish washing,Friendly CO-workers,Most Enjoyable Part of the job is you work ALONE
pasante
pasante (Former Employee), Buenos Aires, BOctober 28, 2013
Una experiencia Inolvidable, e aprendido muchísimo de mis colegas.

About Mi Pueblo

For many years, Mi Pueblo has been committed to supporting highly motivated, young people as they pursue their dreams of a college – Read more

Mi Pueblo Photos