* A typical day at work: Always dilivering excellence to clients by grreting them and seeing them on time for their appointment, Interviewing clients to determine their eligibility, veryifying information provided by applicants, answering and returning phone calls in a timely manner, providing VPK certificates, record keeping, maintaining and updating files.
* I've learned that you may want to help everyone, but not everyone will endup being satisfied.
* the style of management was participatory, had an open door policy, and motivational
* Majority of workers were team oriented and professional.
* When i have to turn down an applicant because they did not meet the requirements for the service.
* The amount of people I am to give service to for the day or even reffering them to other available programs.