Miami Heat Employee Reviews

great
Inside Ticket Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 24, 2017
great workplace and family culture. you will definitely learn a lot of valuable insight and hands-on knowledge. there is no limit to your potential in this position.
Just cool
Team Attendant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 15, 2017
Limited job responsibilities, little room for career enhancement, good job support team, long hours. Good basketball. Veteran staff.
Lots of work not much time
Digital Signage Producer for Broadcast Services (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 29, 2016
Department is basically ran by people with not much experience with new techniques, and are afraid to work with new methods. Aside from that the manager is emotional with employees, meaning arguments and yelling all day. The department director is racist and would make racist jokes on a regular basis.
In charge of laundry
Assistant Equipment Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 18, 2016
Handled and responsible for all inventory and laundry duties! Great experience. Im looking for growth! Been here 3 years as an intern and looking for a full time job
Part time
Box Office Representative (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 11, 2015
Part time gig; really hard to advance in the organization since there are few openings. Great work environment to be in.
Fast paced and fun environment
Premium Client Services Intern (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 27, 2015
Everyday was different. Working in the sport industry requires the ability to think on your feet and adapt to any situation.
Pros
Co-workers, work environment, opportunities for advancement
Cons
No parking benefits, unnecessary repetition
Poor organization to work for.
Premium Concierge (Former Employee) –  Miami,FLJuly 6, 2015
I would say to any new and or returning applicants to stay away from the Miami Heat organization. The department of Premium Concierge– Part Time/Event Staff is the worst of the lot. I would say to any new and or returning applicants to stay away from the Miami Heat organization. I worked as a member of their Premium Concierge part time staff, and found to be the most negative professional experiences I ever had in the work place. The high turnover rate in the department is a reflation of their mismanagement, lack of people skills and poor leadership. Plus, you will see the position are constantly opened, and that in itself say a lot of the department and the Heat organization overall. The Heat leadership turns a blind eye to what’s going on in the department, which makes it far worse.
Pros
One gets to see the games and concerts for free.
Cons
No, breaks, yelling, poor planning and unprofessionalism
Great work environment
Internship (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 19, 2015
Great job culture and management. It was easy to move up in rank.
Great Experience with the Miami Heat
Corporate Partnership Intern (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 24, 2014
During this opportunity, I got to walk through various situations and learn the ins and outs of the sport industry. Working with corporations both large and small, I was able to not only build my network, but train myself to compete on both an individual and group level.
Miami Heat was a great experience.
Associate Producer/ Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 23, 2014
In the short time I was there, I was given many opportunities to grow. As a Production Assistant, I was responsible to logging shoots, editing and shooting some in-game segments. I was also responsible for playing the music and game prompts for the games
Pros
Meet the players
Cons
Really long hours
Fun and exciting place to work with great experiences
Retail Sales Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 25, 2014
As a retail supervisor you spend most of your time making sure that all employees are giving the best customer service and making sure the tasks given by management are completed carefully.
2 rings!!!
Team Attendant/ Valet Attendant Part-Time (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 26, 2012
• Provided support to professional NBA players. Also assist in a variety of areas where service was needed.
A good work environment with positive values.
Business Operations Sales (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 27, 2012
A great place to learn about and experience corporate America.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Miami Heat. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2