Miami Jewish Health Systems Employee Reviews in United States

Worse place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  FloridaJune 6, 2016
Under payed overworked there is no respect to for minority employees especially the CNA are treated like garbage if you are not spanish forget applying for a promotion
Pros
No pros
Cons
Underpay racism if your black no promotion for you
Fun place to work
Nurse Rehabilitation Center (Current Employee) –  miami, flOctober 8, 2015
I really enjoyed working here. does allow for advancement and understanding any issues in ones personal life. This company promotes higher learning and compensates as well.
benefits
Cons
no real cons
Fun
Health Information Clerk (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 28, 2015
Its a okay company to work for, we not recommend job to anyone.
No growth, favoritism . Management sucks, No one knows what's going on
A typical day at work
Payroll Clerk I (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 20, 2015
As soon as I arrive I would check the printer to see if the absentee and week-to-date reports were done in order to set about taking them to each and every department for review and corrections.

Once the reports were returned I would started checking that each department returned them before starting to enter any correction. Once keying was completed, I would run a corrected report to make sure I entered any adjusted correctly.

I would do filing, enter new hires, answers phones and filled out paper work needed by either employees or outside sources.
Pros
Enjoyed being able interact with the public.
Cons
Have to leave when I relocated.
Stable workplace
Case Manager Aide/Receptionist Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 8, 2015
Miami jewish is a stable workplace to work for. Although it can be hard to advance and have room to grow within the company.
Pros
stability
Cons
short lunches
Quality of life
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/ OFFICE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 10, 2015
The pay is not the best but they offer quality of life. Most job are 8:30-5PM. They also offer a lot of benefits.You do need some type of degree to grow.
Pros
Quality of life
Cons
poor pay
team work is the key to success
Medical Secretary (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 9, 2015
the experience when working with patients are very satisfying. to know that they can count on you and knowing that they look up to you. team work is very strong; however, it can get very stressful.
Pros
the patients are very grateful
Cons
short break, sometimes no break
Love the residents
Therapeutic Recreation Assistant (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 14, 2015
Have a Snoezelen Multi Sensory Environment, Great entry level job for new college graduates in long term care health care field
Pros
Snoezelen room
Cons
No room for advancement, and long distance from my home
productive fun workplace as a CNA
CNA (Current Employee) –  5200 Northeast 2nd Avenue, Miami, FL 33137April 30, 2015
• Assist in delivery of personal care and respond to patient emergency calls
• Take patient history at the time of admission and administer all medicines as per prescription
• Prepare the patients for procedures and deliver wound care to post surgical cases
• Assist patients in walking, eating and personal hygiene
• Record and report vitals
• Dispenses and retrieve bedpans
• Insert and remove urinary catheters
Pros
friendly staff
I dont like the payment
In-House Patient Transporter (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 5, 2015
It is a really nice place to work but they under pay their employees. working there you will fell like a Doctor but as I said before too many people quit because of the payment .
Pros
cheap food
Cons
payment
See past review.
Assistant Director of Nursing (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 3, 2015
Encourages the leaders to pursue higher learning. Believes in promoting within and challenges the staff to strive for service excellence.
Pros
refer to previous review
fulfilling
Tenant Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 28, 2015
Great place to work if you want personal growth, altruistic benefit, etc. Taking care of those who can no longer take care of themselves is rewarding
Horrible Management
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  MiamiJanuary 11, 2015
The most enjoyable part of the job is the people that suffer through managements decision making processes with you. Management is horrible as they never consider front line staff or order based on their needs. I would not recommend working for this company.
Pros
the front line staff keep you smiling
Cons
the board of directors has no clue how much leadership is destroying the facility.
Oppotunistic
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 11, 2014
A typical day would be quiet and calm everybody is friendly and helpful. I've learned how to comfort someone and it enable my communication skills also made it stronger. The management was great in all parts of it. The hardest part of the job is to give each patient all of their needs. The most enjoyable part is seeing a smile on each person face at the end of the day.
Never a dull moment
Channeling Program Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 10, 2014
I worked with the elderly some of my responsibilities included processed individual care plans, did yearly assessments, managed new cases, monitored all agency service providers performance and managed cost plans for each client.
Pros
loved the people i worked with.
Cons
would not pay mileage
fulfilling
Tenant Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 8, 2014
Working with the elderly is always a good deed, At least that is what i believe. It's just such a wide range of ages, cultural, religious and ethnic backgrounds of individuals who are retired and want to make a meaningful contribution in someone else’s life, sharing their expertise and love; And if you are some one that likes to learn from others and use their experience then this job is for you.
Terrible Management. Promotion is not based on skills or expertise but friendship
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 22, 2014
I would not recommend friends or family members to work here. Employee morale is very low due to bad management skills.
Cons
no work life balance
This is a good place to work,
LPN Clinical Training (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 22, 2013
Good place to work, still management is a lilte weak, not too clean
Enriching lives of elders!
Revenue Manager, Application and Analysis (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 2, 2013
I work on my own analyzing system set up and reports. The hardest part of my job is dealing with the overseas staff, training and trying to manage them.
The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing the caring clinical staff and how the interact with patients.
Cons
commute time and benefits
Exciting place to work.
Manager Health Information Management (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 28, 2013
Enjoyed working for the organization. I was afforded the opportunity to learn and experience different management styles. The co-workers and staff members were a great team. I worked at the facility for 10 plus years and enjoyed the journey.
Pros
great team work!!

Miami Jewish Health Systems Reviews by Location