Miami Jewish Health Systems

Miami Jewish Health Systems Employee Reviews

productive fun workplace as a CNA
CNA (Current Employee), 5200 Northeast 2nd Avenue, Miami, FL 33137April 30, 2015
Pros: friendly staff
• Assist in delivery of personal care and respond to patient emergency calls
• Take patient history at the time of admission and administer all medicines as per prescription
• Prepare the patients for procedures and deliver wound care to post surgical cases
• Assist patients in walking, eating and personal hygiene
• Record and report vitals
• Dispenses and retrieve bedpans
• Insert and remove urinary catheters
I dont like the payment
In-House Patient Transporter (Current Employee), Miami, FLMarch 5, 2015
Pros: cheap food
Cons: payment
It is a really nice place to work but they under pay their employees. working there you will fell like a Doctor but as I said before too many people quit because of the payment .
See past review.
Assistant Director of Nursing (Current Employee), Miami, FLMarch 3, 2015
Pros: refer to previous review
Encourages the leaders to pursue higher learning. Believes in promoting within and challenges the staff to strive for service excellence.
fulfilling
Tenant Support Assistant (Former Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 28, 2015
Great place to work if you want personal growth, altruistic benefit, etc. Taking care of those who can no longer take care of themselves is rewarding
Horrible Management
Staff Nurse (Former Employee), MiamiJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: the front line staff keep you smiling
Cons: the board of directors has no clue how much leadership is destroying the facility.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the people that suffer through managements decision making processes with you. Management is horrible as they never consider front line staff or order based on their needs. I would not recommend working for this company.
Oppotunistic
Volunteer (Former Employee), Miami, FLOctober 11, 2014
A typical day would be quiet and calm everybody is friendly and helpful. I've learned how to comfort someone and it enable my communication skills also made it stronger. The management was great in all parts of it. The hardest part of the job is to give each patient all of their needs. The most enjoyable part is seeing a smile on each person face at the end of the day.
Never a dull moment
Channeling Program Case Manager (Former Employee), Miami, FLJune 10, 2014
Pros: loved the people i worked with.
Cons: would not pay mileage
I worked with the elderly some of my responsibilities included processed individual care plans, did yearly assessments, managed new cases, monitored all agency service providers performance and managed cost plans for each client.
fulfilling
Tenant Support Assistant (Former Employee), Miami, FLApril 8, 2014
Working with the elderly is always a good deed, At least that is what i believe. It's just such a wide range of ages, cultural, religious and ethnic backgrounds of individuals who are retired and want to make a meaningful contribution in someone else’s life, sharing their expertise and love; And if you are some one that likes to learn from others and use their experience then this job is for you.
Terrible Management. Promotion is not based on skills or expertise but friendship
Analyst (Former Employee), Miami, FLMarch 22, 2014
Cons: no work life balance
I would not recommend friends or family members to work here. Employee morale is very low due to bad management skills.
THIS IS A GOOD PLACE TO WORK,
LPN Clinical Training (Former Employee), Miami, FLOctober 22, 2013
GOOD PLACE TO WORK, STILL MANAGEMENT IS A LILTE WEAK, NOT TOO CLEAN
Enriching lives of elders!
Revenue Manager, Application and Analysis (Current Employee), Miami, FLSeptember 2, 2013
Cons: commute time and benefits
I work on my own analyzing system set up and reports. The hardest part of my job is dealing with the overseas staff, training and trying to manage them.
The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing the caring clinical staff and how the interact with patients.
Exciting place to work.
Manager Health Information Management (Former Employee), Miami, FLAugust 28, 2013
Pros: great team work!!
Enjoyed working for the organization. I was afforded the opportunity to learn and experience different management styles. The co-workers and staff members were a great team. I worked at the facility for 10 plus years and enjoyed the journey.
Perform receptionist duties for assigned department following department protocols and procedures. Assists with clerical duties as needed.
RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee), Miami, FLAugust 21, 2013
I LEARN ALOT ABOUT ASSESSMENT INTAKE CUSTOMER SERVICES HELP ELDERLY CARE IN NEED
GREAT
Student Nurse (Former Employee), Miami, FLJune 18, 2013
Student Nurse. I was able to learn and perform skills required by nursing schools. Learned to work independently and to my best performance.
I love what I do
Healthcare Professional Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee), Miami, FLJune 12, 2013
Pros: free gym
Cons: would like to use more of my it skills
I run reports on census, overtime, call outs, and HPPD.
Also, I'll check 14 units staffing for 24 hours. Then work on payroll, and staff PTO request.
Productive and a very nice environment.
Human Resource Assistant (Former Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 14, 2013
Pros: beautiful campus
Cons: 30 min lunches
I first began working with this company in 1997, as a secretary. Throughtout the years, I transferred 2 times. My last position being the Human Resources Assistant. I began my day @ 7:30am, assisting employees with any questions or concerns. I learned how the Human Resources Department functions. I learned how to better interact with people. Really listen to them. My co-workers were a very nice group of people to work with. My Director, was one of the nicest persons that I had the pleasure of working with. The hardest part of my job was when i had to advise someone that they were not qualified for a position. The most enjoyable part of the job was when I was able to tell an applicant that the position is theirs if they wanted it. The expressions on their faces were priceless!