Miami Employee Reviews

various clients, self employed consultant, sales and translation
Freelance translation and interpretation (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 29, 2016
good experience in Miami market
Sales manager in translation and cultural adaptation division at healthcare digital marketing firm as independent contractor
part time
Locksmith and Hardware Specialist (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 19, 2015
available to work on weekends and some evenings
like to be very professional and polite
pay attention to details.
can work both, independent or as a team member
Data Entry Specialist
Data Entry Speialist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 2, 2015
Answer incoming calls, Locate incident and traffic reports, Examine and evaluate documents for accuracy, verifying confidentiality information, and Assist Law Enforcement Officers
Pros
Good Company
great
Support Specialist/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLJune 9, 2015
Great place to work fun and exciting room to grow within the company and compensates very well.Over all I give the company five stars.
awesome
OFFICE CLERK (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 20, 2015
great office environment. great co workers. Amazing time helping residents receive assistance for their lights as well as rental assistance.
relatively possitive work environment
Trip Officer (Current Employee) –  Bunker Hill, IndianaDecember 1, 2014
I learned how to manage my time positively from balancing officer saftey with staff saftey as well as corrdinating my department of labor staff with house cleanliness. The harder part of the job is understanding the diverse culture of all offenders and being able to respond correctly to their needs and situations whether it be general situations or a possible hostile situation. The most enjoyable portion of my job is when I get to do transports or doctor visists for the offenders as I get to be seen out in public and show the society that they are truly safe.
Pros
Set schedule of word days.
Cons
no lunch break and questionable work positions from day to day.
Leasing and Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  MiamiJanuary 8, 2014
Leasing Agent with vast experience in real estate management of rental and resale private investment properties including association community property. Focused on maintaining high occupancy rates and tenancy satisfaction. Strengths include sales skills, critical thinking and ability to communicate with individuals at all levels, handle all critical tenant matters, Handled all new and renewal, administrative and screening procedures, contract negotiations, lease extensions, and/or termination agreements, property inspections and vendor accounts for money disbursements.
good place to work
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 28, 2013
Management is good. Co-worker are helpful.
Balance in work-personal life
just good in learning and getting job skills
IT expert (Former Employee) –  Miami, tehran, iranMay 20, 2013
no money to pay. but i have learned a lot about software and network and project management
I love coming to work/school. The instructors are great and so are the friends I've made over the 2yr period I've attened.
Federal Work Study Student (Current Employee) –  Troy, OHSeptember 20, 2012
My work/school day is routine, Monday-Friday. Some days I work first then have class, other days visa versa. I have learned how to use all the equipment in the printshop, where I work and enjoy working with the instructors by helping them make copies of forms for their students or projects or even help some of them find their classrooms if they are new employees. There isn't a hard part to my job at all and the most enjoyable part of my job is talking to all the students, new and old and building a relationship with some of them.
Pros
time to do homework and study for tests, share my ideas and help out the staff and students when needed
Cons
sometimes too many employees in the printshop at once, and having to do the previous employees job for them because they didn't do it themselves
Hard Working Enciornment
Language Arts Teacher (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 25, 2012
Teaching in Miami Dade County Is challenging but builds character abd prepares individuals for anything that can come their way. Co workers are supportive and truly welcomes new comers, making each person feel like a member of the team. We work towards one goal.
challenging place
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 12, 2012
Working as a substitute teacher was not easy, but I enjoy doing it for the longest period of time I did it. If I get the chance to work every day of the week, I was assigned to a different class and different grade levels every single day. The teachers love me when I used to go to their classes because I usually do what they needed for me to do and I discipline the kids. I always wanted to be in an environment where I could work my language skills, this is why I became a substitute teacher and a teacher, but now of days, this type of jobs are not secure and this is why I decided to move on. I work my way up and it helps me pay my bills. I never had any issues with the teachers I substitute for. In fact they always request me from the substitute locator to be in their classroom.
Cons
healthcare