Michael Baker Jr. Inc

Michael Baker Jr. Inc Employer Reviews

Michael Baker Jr. Inc has an excellent work enviroment with great opportunities for learning
CADD Technician III (Former Employee), Charleston, WVFebruary 19, 2014
A great company to work for with good benefits along with job security.
A & E Fir
GIT Associate III (Current Employee), Moon Township, PAMarch 4, 2013
Pros: heath care
Cons: cubicle farm
This is a typical large A & E Firm. The typucal day is spent in my cube working on a variety of tasks.
An average archaeological position
Archaeological Surveyor-Field Technician (Former Employee), Bloomington, INJanuary 13, 2013
Working with Michael Baker Jr, Inc was like working with any other archaeological group. One factor that I did grow tired of was our 10 hr days, 7 days straight. But I do understand that this is something I have to be prepared for when trying to finish an archaeological project before the deadline.
High Quality of Services
Construction Inspector (Former Employee), GlobwideOctober 22, 2012
Pros: season party
Cons: n/a
6/10, all month
Civil, Transportation Construction, DOD Projects
Excellent Management
Profeccional and polite
Long distance travel to job cite
To be busy all year
Productive AE Firm with Good People and Good Projects
Structural Associate (Current Employee), Moon Township, PAJuly 6, 2012
Working as a structural associate at Michael Baker Corporation has been a great experience where I have learned a lot about myself as a person and as an engineer in addition to learning a lot about the field of structural engineering. I have also learned how to design a building structurally from start to finish and have learn the in's and out's of – more... the entire architectural design process. Lastly, I have worked with great people and worked for a great boss who take the time to help me be the best engineer I can be each day. – less
Productive, Demanding, and Educational workplace
Intern (Former Employee), Coraopolis, PAMarch 6, 2012
This company strives for success and productivity. They expect a great deal however are ready to educate in any manner necessary for you to individually be successful and productive.

About Michael Baker Jr. Inc

The builder, the Baker, the blueprint maker. Michael Baker Corporation (Baker)¬†offers architecture,¬†engineering, and construction – Read more