As a Data Architect you are a resource with deep application and feature knowledge as well as specific technology domain expertise. This will encompass data modelling, database management, analytics technology, reporting, data visualisation and the general marketing technology ecosystem. You will possesses at least ten years of client facing experience working on complex software and data driven projects. In addition to relevant technology domain expertise, you must have the necessary writing skills to author complex specification documents and blueprints.
The Data Architect serves as the multi-solutions expert for custom data driven engagements. You will be responsible for engaging with the client on gathering their business requirements and converting these into solutions that address client objectives. Working with cross-functional teams you will oversee the delivery of the solution.
The Data Architect instils confidence through maturity, expertise and impeccable communications with customers. This is an opportunity for a self-motivated and passionate individual who wishes to build a career in a global and fast-moving environment in order to make a real impact on the bottom line.
Reporting and Management Structures
You will report directly to VP Consulting - Strategy
You will work with a team of Technical Consultants, Business Consultants and Project Managers
- Involved in the pre-sales process, assisting the Account team in understanding the nature of possible solutions
- Lead complex engagements spanning multiple functions within the client organization
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the client’s business strategy and key objectives in order to provide the ultimate solution that ensures engagement success and value realization
- Initiate the discovery process through leading requirements gathering workshops, taking clients on a journey to the solution
- Undertake technical audits of the client’s IT personnel and the technical ecosystem to understand data sources, current technology platforms and available solutions
- Create a high level executive vision for the project and secure buy-in
- Architect technical solutions in collaboration with the client and internal teams, ensuring all risks are avoided
- Unpack high level vision into multiple, deliverable work streams, and providing guidance and oversight to the technical delivery teams, around execution of work streams
- Deliver or manage the delivery of the final solution, at all times ensuring that methodology, tools and best practices are adhered too
- Identify additional opportunities with the client
- Validate and audit solutions to ensure they conform to the solution design and meet client objectives
- Regular interaction with the client throughout the project lifecycle, providing feedback, highlighting possible issues, constantly ensuring that stakeholders are comfortable that the solution roadmap is being adhered too
- Master’s degree in business or other related advanced education
- 10 years of consulting delivery experience
- 3 years of leading the delivery of multi-solution engagements
- Strong understanding of internet architecture and database structures
- Knowledge of big data concepts, segmentation strategies and targeting, as well as customer modelling
- Passion for the internet domain and use of technology to solve business problems
- Excellent understanding of general business models, concepts and strategies
- Proven multitasking skills in handling simultaneous multiple projects
- Ability to lead and effectively manage technical discussions with both team members, management and clients
- Prior Analytics experience - digital analytics, visualisation tools (tableau?)
Indeed - 4 months ago
We believe that recruitment - for candidates and businesses alike - needs a fresh, more hands on approach. An approach that focuses on...