This position is responsible to handle all First Tier calls generated from the local pharmacies utilizing. Tasks performed by this position are expected to be executed as per direction from the Supervisor and/or Help Desk Manager.
Principal Responsibilities: (Essential Function)
- Arrive to work promptly and consistently
- Required to handle at least 20 calls per day to include making call backs to follow up on open issues/tickets.
- Analyze and provide solutions to issues presented by Micro Merchant customers in a professional manner.
- Collaborate with team members to share knowledge of issues and corresponding resolutions or workarounds.
- Required to understand MMS applications to provide answers and participate in regular training to be efficient in MMS products and services.
- Abide by company policies and procedures, especially in relations to Help Desk Operations and their assigned SOPs.
- Follow escalation and de-escalation procedures as outlined within company SOPs.
- Handle all Windows based issues to include but not limited to installing/upgrading/troubleshooting various OS issues, virus and network related incidents.
- Possess adequate knowledge to configure routers, printers etc.
- Required to provide extended hour support on a rotation basis as instructed by the Technical Support Manager.
- Perform basic diagnostic testing of all PC equipment and laptops
- Perform PC repairs to best of knowledge
- Communicate with vendors per case incidents
- Occasional travel to client sites (IE: Pharmacies).
- Experience in supporting proprietary software with a database in the backend is a plus
- One to three years technical support experience
- Willingness to take ownership of problems and follow through to completion.
- Strong, structured, process driven and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Travel may be required
- Able to interface with end users – customer service attitude
- BS Degree desired
- Technical school, 2 or 4 year college degree, or 3-5 years related experience, or equivalent.
- Industry certifications such as A+, MCSE, ITIL, ISO 9001 and HDI are a plus.
- All MMS employees within the United States, India and
- Help Desk Manager and other immediate superiors.
- Other IT employees globally as applicable
Indeed - 16 months ago