Micro Strategies Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Good Place to work
Senior Solutions Manager (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJNovember 22, 2017
The company has great technical talent and challenging projects. The overall atmosphere is very collaborative and managers are supportive of the employees.
OK place to work
do not wish to provide this information (Current Employee) –  Rockaway, NJJuly 15, 2014
It would be helpful if they paid their employees somewhere close to the average, but Micro Strategies is far below
50% travel to client sites, 50% working remote from office.
Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Denville, NJSeptember 15, 2013
A typical day at work starts off with going over your schedule and seeing what client needs, what type of assistance. Work ranges from Server Builds, upgrades and issues of all types. We are then either scheduled to go on-site to resolve issues or login remotely and patch, fix and resolve whatever issue it is. You learn something new in almost any IT job and this one is no exception. Management at Micro is average at best, and I do not believe they are on top of the situation, but on the contrary my co-workers are all helpful and always available in a time of need. Hardest part of the job is dealing with the constant changes of my schedule on a last minute notice and working with clients with all different types of environments. Most enjoyable part of the job is the daily challenges and learning something new.
Pros
Learn something new everyday, great co-workers
Cons
Management and they way schedules are made. Alot of current turn over amongst current employees.