MICRO

MICRO Employer Reviews

Fast-Food Restaurtant
Assistant Manager/Taco John's (Former Employee), Torrington, WYMay 13, 2014
Pros: a job
Cons: no benefits
Assistant Manager
I managed a fast food restaurant, deposits, and record keeping of all sales. My job consist as follows: cook, clean, and prepared foods fresh everyday of the week.
A part of the University of Otago School of Medicine
Graduate Student Researcher (Former Employee), Christchurch, New ZealandMarch 6, 2014
Pros: research independence
Cons: can be a lot of people in the smaller lab rooms
Exciting research opportunities surrounded by a tight-knit group of intelligent labmates. Full PC2 facilities with newly updated lab space. A wide range of research interests lead to interesting collaborations and conversations with the range of research and medical professionals on hand.
Operations Manager
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 5, 2013
Pros: new
Cons: new company and new ideas
Exciting new company with new technology for medical waste disposal,
Learning is state of the Art
Computer Sales Supervisor (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJune 28, 2013
Pros: people, the experience, the knowledge
Cons: real long days
You would open the location. we would all have a meeting before actual open to address previous day issue/ questions. We would troubleshoot customer repairs / problems. We would introduce new computer technology and compatability. we would schedule events with AMD/Intel/Microsoft for fun events for all employees to attend and win great prizes.If you – more... own it you understand it was the stores motto. – less
Sr QA Analyst
QA Tester (Former Employee), indiaJune 27, 2013
Project Description
The RHCDS (Rural Housing and Community Development Service) is a Loan Servicing System, which is a customer related web based application, which provides many standard Mortgage Servicing features. The functionality of this system is to encode an organizational relationship on each account (which location is the loan assigned to), – more... a definition of organizational units and their hierarchical relationship to each other, limiting loan access to the assigned entity and the entities superior to it in the organization, Full purchase, partial Purchase, performing and non performing notes, closing, commercial and private mortgaging, payment methods etc.

Responsibilities: including QA are as follows
Prepared Test Plans based on Business Rules and Impact Analysis Documents.
Responsible for requirement gathering, Conducted business specification reviews, analysis, prepared Visio document and screen details document. Converted new business rules into functional test cases.
Testing the Rate Changes, Enhancements to the existing Projects and Baseline Projects.
Responsible for Functional, Regression and System testing.
Posting the bugs by using defect tracking tool, then retesting bugs when the bugs were fixed.
Worked on different XML related applications such as >Net, C, C#, C++ etc.
Status Reports given to Management Weekly.

Technologies: Test Director, XML C, C#, C++, HTML, Quest, Windows NT, Net MS office and Access SQL 2000, Oracle. – less
i think it would be a great place to work for with lots of room to advance
Manager/Service Technician (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 25, 2013
Pros: friendly enviroment good pay and good benifets
Cons: unfriendly enviroment bad pay, and no benifets
a typical day for me would be going to my place
of employment,within a friendly enviroment working
well beside my coworkers doing whatever it takes
to the best of my ability to get the job done.l
Terrible Management
Department Lead/ Knowledge Expert (Current Employee), Yonkers, NYApril 12, 2013
Pros: great people to work with
Cons: terrible management
Micro Center is a great place to work at in terms of gaining technical knowledge and sharing knowledge with co- workers. Your co-workers are all intelligent. I am proud of how micro center screens and tests applicants. The only problem is, this location I am working for, our general manager is terrible. Too much micro managing that the employee's get – more... suffocated and our morale goes down. – less
Fast paced lifestyle.
GENERAL SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), Tustin, CAMarch 16, 2013
In this job you have to be very knowledgeable about current products to help customer find the right thing for what they need.
Micro Center
Business Sales Account Manager (Former Employee), Marietta, GAJanuary 7, 2013
Pros: great training
Cons: retail pay
Great place to work to learn technology. A retail store in which consultative selling was taught and recommended to assist customers in larger IT purchases.

Business sales/corporate sales support tied into retail store, but worked corporate hours dealing with larger corporate sales.
MICRO Manufacturing
Lead Machine Operator/ QC Inspect. (Former Employee), Largo, FLOctober 29, 2012
Pros: friendly enviroment
Cons: managers needs leadership.
This is a great company to work for but, needs management leadership in main operation office.
Office Assistant (Former Employee), PuneJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: n.a.
Cons: n.a.
I got much information about my job. All management & co workers are good.
Obtained awesome work delivery, projects and work culture.
Team Lead - IT, Network, ERP & Security (Current Employee), Dubai, DUDecember 20, 2013
About the job role is to operate, monitor analyze and provide required supports and solutions to entire Information and communication department (ICT) and make sure a maximum operational performance and minimize the errors and exceptions on each divisions and departments.

I have learned many lessons from some critical incidents, while I am working – more... with this organization, because its a complete retail industry, where we have to pay attention 24/7 monitoring to avoid operational exceptions which may badly affect to the business transactions. I have learned and obtained the energy to keep technology live to perform always.

The management with good understanding to technology concept is an essential, I have got enough support and helps to implement many systems & technologies to organize many activities and to save time with accurate job delivery. So it would be incomplete if you do not have a sophisticated conceptual management.

The cooperation of co workers will make things easier and accurate. I have good team who follow to the new things and technology concepts to avoid missing of data, elements, and this will really improve the performance of each divisions work environment to the high standard quality of work.

The hard part of job is, once face exceptions with technologies and systems, like server machines get down, storage parts get failure, communication medias get breaks, But its will be easy if your team is brilliant and if your management can listen to the problems.

The most enjoyable part of my jobs is, when I deliver any new concept, technology to the team and when they enjoy working on it with accurate results. – less
MADURAI
DATA ENTRY & ACCOUNTS (Former Employee), MADURAIFebruary 5, 2013
Pros: yes
Cons: 2 hours
WELL TRAINER COMPANY.

COMPANY HAD A GOOD NAME IN MADURAI.

WORKERS ARE MORE.

SALERY GIVEN BY EFFIICIENT WORK.

THREEMONTHS ONCE ARE INCREMENT GIVEN .
Empresa agradável de trabalhar
auxiliar de produção (Former Employee), Manaus, AMApril 29, 2013
Pros: boa refeição
Cons: nenhum
Os dias de trabalho eram bom, aprendi muito sobre cds e dvds e reciclagem. Boa gerência, bons colégas de trabalho.
As partes dificeis,era trabalhar em pé e as mas agradáveis era vê o produto final.
DEMASIADO TRANQUILO, PUES SOLO ESTABAMOS MU JEFE DIRECTO Y YO EN EL DEPTO. VENTAS
ASISTENTE ADMINISTRATIVO DE VENTAS. (Former Employee), Cuautitlán, MEXMay 24, 2012
Pros: vales de despensa, trabajo de lunes a jueves de 9-6 y viernes 9-4
LO COMUN ERA LLEGAR HACERLE UN CAFE A MI JEFE, Y COMENZAR A CHECAR PEDIDOS, RECIBIR LLAMADAS Y HACERLAS, CHECAR DONDE ANDABAN NUESTRAS IMPORTACIONES Y EXPORTACIONES. AQUI APRENDI ALGO DE COBRANZA Y OBVIAMENTE LA VENTA INDIRECTA DE NUESTROS PRODUCTOS (MAT. PRIMA PARA EL HULE). NUESTRO GERENTE GENERAL ERA MUY BUENO Y JAMAS SE METIA EN NUESTRO TRABAJO – more... MENSUALMENTE SE HACIA UNA JUNTA PARA CHECAR EL AVANCE Y LOS PENDIENTES. MIS COMPAÑEROS EN GENERAL LLEVAMOS MUY BUENA RELACION EN REALIDAD CREAMOS UNA EXCELENTE AMISTAD. LA PARTE MAS DIFICIL DE MI TRABAJO ERA LA CONVIVENCIA CON LA ESPOSA DEL DUEÑO Y GERENTE GENERAL PUES QUERIA CHECAR ELLA TODO. LO QUE MAS ME AGRADO DE MI TRABAJO FUE LA TRANQUILIDAD, EL EXCELENTE TRATO ENTRE AMIGOS Y COMPAÑEROS. – less