Microfinancial Employee Reviews in United States

Customer Service
Customer Service/Mentor (Current Employee) –  Burlington, MAJanuary 30, 2015
Great staff to work with but it can become very stressful because of being short staffed. Traffic for the commute is awful but if you work the later shift it is much more manageable.
Pros
great healthcare plan
Cons
fast turn over and unrealistic goals for work flow
A typical Day
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MaJanuary 28, 2014
working the night shift you walk in around 10:55 am, log in and immediately get to work helping customers. You try to find time in between customers to finish with other work, whether that be complete a check by phone, a note on an account, or inputting insurance binders on accounts. This continues throughout the entire day. This ends up making the time go by faster.
Pros
bonus incentives
Cons
stressful environment
Run, don't expect any bonus
bdm (Former Employee) –  westlakeJanuary 13, 2014
Ok location in Westlake. Culture of fear and potlucks. Management would say don't take breaks then send an email saying breaks are ok.
Pros
benefits. shared misery. good coffee
Cons
no commission. impossible goals. high turnover . etc
nothing good to say about this horrible place to work
collections (Former Employee) –  woburnOctober 23, 2013
these people are liars and a sweatjob of calls. Do not waste your time here
Cons
everything
Application Processor
Application Processor (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MAAugust 1, 2013
I would take calls from dealers and run credit on their customer and give dealer their credit score. When I received contracts from Dealers I would call customer and verify that their security system was installed and that they are happy with the system. I would make sure they are aware of the charges. After I hung up with the customer I would check contract for errors and than if their is no errors I would fund the account. We would have to complete all funding by 5 pm est if not they had to wait until the next day. If an account was not funded we would have to call the dealer and tell why it was not such as missing paperwork or unable to reach customer to verify. I was very busy and the job was challenging.
Pros
job was challenging
Cons
stress
Microfinancial/TimePayment/Leasecomm
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Westlake VillageJanuary 31, 2013
This is not the company you would like to work for. They do not like to pay comission so your quota will be unrealistic, and should you get close to around 60-70% of your quota it will increase.
This is not a sales job, but more of a customer service role.
You don't have the ability to control your income here, and the false expectations will be given during the interview process.
They treat employees like children, and don't like to be told anything that goes against what they want you to believe.
Google leasecomm and you will see all you need to know about this company.
Pros
benefits from day one, which is the only good thing about this company
Cons
unrealistic quotas, turn around 80%, favortism, bad training, terrible leadership
pretty easy job
A/R CLERK (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MANovember 26, 2012
It has been some time since I worked there so I'm not sure a review would be relivent. I'm sure most of the employees have either moved on or up, and the procedures have changed. Sorry I'm not helping you out here, I left to move to another state, otherwise, I would have stayed for longer.
Pros
at the time, the benifits were good
Cons
sorry, don't recall
Hard to work for
Lessee Relations Collections Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MASeptember 11, 2012
Expectations are very high, with minimal training and a lot of "write ups" by management for ridiculous things. Has had many financial problems as well as lay off's back when the company with known as "Leasecomm" after which they changed their name to Timepayment.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
heavy work load for 1 person
Not a productive company
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MAJuly 16, 2012
The job it self is good but management has a lot of favoritism for employees that been there.
The hardest part of the job is getting other departments to communicate.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the bonus.
Co- workers are just as bad as management a lot of he say she say which is not good for a call center environment.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
management is not helpful.
When your a supervisor, your expected to work 50+ hrs a week
Lessee Relations Collections Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MAMay 17, 2012
The company has great benefits, and an excellent HR department. Pleasant people to work with as well.

2.8