Microfinancial

Microfinancial Employer Reviews

Run, don't expect any bonus
bdm (Former Employee), westlakeJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: benefits. shared misery. good coffee
Cons: no commission. impossible goals. high turnover . etc
Ok location in Westlake. Culture of fear and potlucks. Management would say don't take breaks then send an email saying breaks are ok.
nothing good to say about this horrible place to work
collections (Former Employee), woburnOctober 23, 2013
Cons: everything
these people are liars and a sweatjob of calls. Do not waste your time here
Application Processor
Application Processor (Former Employee), Woburn, MAAugust 1, 2013
Pros: job was challenging
Cons: stress
I would take calls from dealers and run credit on their customer and give dealer their credit score. When I received contracts from Dealers I would call customer and verify that their security system was installed and that they are happy with the system. I would make sure they are aware of the charges. After I hung up with the customer I would check – more... contract for errors and than if their is no errors I would fund the account. We would have to complete all funding by 5 pm est if not they had to wait until the next day. If an account was not funded we would have to call the dealer and tell why it was not such as missing paperwork or unable to reach customer to verify. I was very busy and the job was challenging. – less
Microfinancial/TimePayment/Leasecomm
Business Development Manager (Former Employee), Westlake VillageJanuary 31, 2013
Pros: benefits from day one, which is the only good thing about this company
Cons: unrealistic quotas, turn around 80%, favortism, bad training, terrible leadership
This is not the company you would like to work for. They do not like to pay comission so your quota will be unrealistic, and should you get close to around 60-70% of your quota it will increase.
This is not a sales job, but more of a customer service role.
You don't have the ability to control your income here, and the false expectations will be given – more... during the interview process.
They treat employees like children, and don't like to be told anything that goes against what they want you to believe.
Google leasecomm and you will see all you need to know about this company. – less
pretty easy job
A/R CLERK (Former Employee), Woburn, MANovember 26, 2012
Pros: at the time, the benifits were good
Cons: sorry, don't recall
It has been some time since I worked there so I'm not sure a review would be relivent. I'm sure most of the employees have either moved on or up, and the procedures have changed. Sorry I'm not helping you out here, I left to move to another state, otherwise, I would have stayed for longer.
Hard to work for
Lessee Relations Collections Supervisor (Former Employee), Woburn, MASeptember 11, 2012
Pros: 1 hour lunch
Cons: heavy work load for 1 person
Expectations are very high, with minimal training and a lot of "write ups" by management for ridiculous things. Has had many financial problems as well as lay off's back when the company with known as "Leasecomm" after which they changed their name to Timepayment.
Warning, I wouldn't go there if I were you.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Burlington, MAAugust 23, 2012
Pros: co-workers, nice office
Cons: management, abusive customers
It has been about a year since I left this company and it has been fantastic ever since. I thank everyday that I do not have to go to this place. I worked in the collections department for almost 2 years. I cannot tell you why I stayed as long as I did. The only good thing about this place are the people that you share your miserable existence with – more... because they understand how bad it is. The management here is not grouped in with these people. They are almost worse than the customers. The customers who call and swear at you, threaten you and hang up on you consistently throughout the entire day, non stop. I can't believe this place hasnt been shut down for their horrible business ethics as well as practices. I am quite sure that they are breaking numerous laws, not only against consumers but labor laws against their employees. I could write a book about how aweful this place is but alas, I must now get back to the wonderful job I have now else where. I will say, my worst day here is always better than my best at TimePayment. – less
Not a productive company
Collections Specialist (Former Employee), Woburn, MAJuly 16, 2012
Pros: 1 hour lunch
Cons: management is not helpful.
The job it self is good but management has a lot of favoritism for employees that been there.
The hardest part of the job is getting other departments to communicate.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the bonus.
Co- workers are just as bad as management a lot of he say she say which is not good for a call center environment.
When your a supervisor, your expected to work 50+ hrs a week
Lessee Relations Collections Supervisor (Former Employee), Woburn, MAMay 17, 2012
The company has great benefits, and an excellent HR department. Pleasant people to work with as well.