Micron Technology, Inc. Employee Review

View all Micron Technology, Inc. reviews

Micron Technology
Executive Administrative to President/VPs (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAAugust 12, 2013
Overall, a great place to work. People are friendly. Infrastructure is clearly defined. Usual day would include calendaring, expense reports, travel, and other long term projects.

Other Micron Technology, Inc. Employee Reviews

Micron is a competitive, fast-paced technology company
Equipment Engineer (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDDecember 11, 2017
I enjoyed working at Micron because no two days were the same! I never knew what I would need to do each day and I looked forward to learning something new about the equipment I worked on each day.

My coworkers were awesome, management was OK. The atmosphere at this company is cut-throat. You are reminded you are replaceable. This is OK when you know your job is hard to fill.

I left to have children and my husband still works there. He loves the continual learning and the constant challenge of new technology.
Pros
Pay, benefits, continual growth and learning, advancement and education opportunities
Cons
Work environment sometimes unfriendly, long hours, asked to travel
Quick-Paced, Challenging Work
Talent Management Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Manassas, VADecember 9, 2017
This environment was high energy and very quick-paced due to the demands of creating wafers (computer chips). The work was 24 hours/day, so you needed to always be ready to act.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Micron Technology, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.