MId-Erie Counseling and Treatment Services Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
good work place
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYNovember 3, 2017
nice place to work for a person who is just out of college starting a career. This is an entry-level workplace. You can gain a lot of experience and if you like it you will stay, but if you want pay you will look elsewhere after you get experience.
customer service (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYApril 4, 2015
Company is in the middle of huge changes, which is leaving employees uncertain. Leadership is trying to control the anxiety but could do a better job at showing the employees the vision of the company.
A life learning experience.
Secretary-Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, New YorkJanuary 29, 2013
Over all I totally enjoyed working for this non-profit organization. The management was thready, but I managed on my own to adapt.

On a whole most of my co-workers were great. The hardest part of the job was pleasing everyone, which at this time in my life, I knew that was entirely impossible.

I enjoyed the children that came through although most of them had problems coping with life, the counselors did their best to help. In the process I learned from them also.
Pros
very flexible regarding days off and times.
Cons
no breaks, no healthcare, no help.