The Legal Executive Assistant is responsible for assisting a Shareholder and team members who oversee the National Risk Management and Coordination of an International Company in both personal injury and toxic tort defense by performing secretarial and various administrative duties.
Bachelors’ degree preferred, but not required.
Extensive experience and proficiency in Office 2010 Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Outlook.
Experience maintaining calendars, organizing and maintaining office files, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements.
Two to five years prior experience in an executive secretarial position in a legal setting is preferred.
1. Works under extreme pressure of time, accuracy and constant interruptions.
2. Subject to frequent and rapid change of priorities.
3. Ability to relate well to people on all levels of the organization (written and verbal)
4. Must have excellent organization skills to handle more than one activity at any one time.
5. Must perform duties in a neat and orderly fashion.
6. Works to meet frequent deadlines.
7. Must be willing to work overtime when needed to satisfy needs of client