Mid Atlantic Retina

Mid Atlantic Retina Employer Reviews

Healthy Work Environment
Accounts Receivable Supervisor (Current Employee), Plymouth Meeting, PAMay 5, 2014
Pros: bi-yearly bonus, good salary increases, free lunches, employee appreciation lunches, basaball/flyers tickets give aways
This is a wonderful company to work for and if I still wanted to live in Pennsylvania I would be staying. They are growing by leaps and bounds....the environment is clean and healthy....the people are very caring and ready to help in all aspects of the practice.
Bad place to work
general (Former Employee), Plymouth Meeting, PAAugust 27, 2013
Pros: decent benefits with small amount taken out
Cons: corporate mind set
A very bad place to work. Whatever office you work with, you will meet some great people, but the company as a whole stinks. They are always making changes and back-pedal realizing their outcome. Not a great place to work if you want to advance, very limited. C-level executives are terrible and the only person you can trust is yourself. Beware.
great staff
staff (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 20, 2013
Pros: room for advancement
Very tight knit group of girls
Always a chance to learn something new
Not much down time in this clinic
Ophthalmic Technician (Former Employee), Newtown Square, PaDecember 31, 2012
I learned alot from the job and took the skills I learned from that job and applied them to my present position.
Great patients and doctor
Ophthalmic Technician/Retinal Photographer/Scribe (Former Employee), Hagerstown, MDAugust 30, 2012
Pros: doctor paid for lunches frequently
Cons: poor management
Typical day was great volume of patients. I was the doctors right hand and scribe.Assisted with lasers,injections,and surgical procedures.i also performed color photography and angiograms.