Mid Atlantic Retina Employee Reviews

unorganized chaos
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Huntingdon Valley, PAJuly 20, 2015
A typical work day is extremely busy, which I love, but the management is very poor and does not care about their employees. This company is a revolving door. Everyone is under paid and over worked. To be honest the only good thing about this company is that the benefits aren't too bad and I love all of my coworkers. Thankfully we all work together well and have each other to fall back on if we have any questions about anything since the management is always MIA and the CEO doesn't have time for you...ever.
Pros
great coworks and nice patients for the most part.
Cons
being mistreated by the doctors, poor management, under paid.
Healthy Work Environment
Accounts Receivable Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PAMay 5, 2014
This is a wonderful company to work for and if I still wanted to live in Pennsylvania I would be staying. They are growing by leaps and bounds....the environment is clean and healthy....the people are very caring and ready to help in all aspects of the practice.
Pros
bi-yearly bonus, good salary increases, free lunches, employee appreciation lunches, basaball/flyers tickets give aways
Bad place to work
general (Former Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PAAugust 27, 2013
A very bad place to work. Whatever office you work with, you will meet some great people, but the company as a whole stinks. They are always making changes and back-pedal realizing their outcome. Not a great place to work if you want to advance, very limited. C-level executives are terrible and the only person you can trust is yourself. Beware.
Pros
decent benefits with small amount taken out
Cons
corporate mind set
Great patients and doctor
Ophthalmic Technician/Retinal Photographer/Scribe (Former Employee) –  Hagerstown, MDAugust 30, 2012
Typical day was great volume of patients. I was the doctors right hand and scribe.Assisted with lasers,injections,and surgical procedures.i also performed color photography and angiograms.
Pros
doctor paid for lunches frequently
Cons
poor management
Good first work experience
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Huntingdon Valley, PAJune 17, 2014
This was a temporary position at my sister's work place. They were changing computer systems and being good at technology- I was recruited to help set up their computer base
Not much down time in this clinic
Ophthalmic Technician (Former Employee) –  Newtown Square, PaDecember 31, 2012
I learned alot from the job and took the skills I learned from that job and applied them to my present position.
great staff
staff (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 20, 2013
Very tight knit group of girls
Always a chance to learn something new
Pros
room for advancement