Mid Hudson Medical Group

Mid Hudson Medical Group Employer Reviews

Productive ,Fun , Nice Environment
Security (Current Employee), Poughkeepsie. NyJuly 10, 2014
Pros: under no supervision.
Cons: only work 4 hours a day.
A day at work is very calm and time consuming. I have learned to be on my feet and become well aware of the things going around my area. My co-workers are very funny, talkative and interesting. I believe the hardest part of the job is in the winter and summer time , due to the weather.
Steady busy days
medical assistant (Current Employee), Rhinebeck New YorkFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: i learn something new or meet someone new everyday
Cons: monday thru friday are too long
A tipical work day for me is always interesting, I enjoy meeting and working with people. I take pride in what i do, therefore, I perform to the best of my ability.
productive, fast paced and energetic
HIMS Supervisor (Current Employee), Poughkeepsie, NYSeptember 9, 2013
Worked there for 3 years, fast paced, energetic, progressive and great staff. Traveled often for position, but met a lot of great providers.
Good work environment
Facilities Supervisor (Current Employee), Poughkeepsie, NYSeptember 9, 2013
Pros: great people
With regards to my facilities dept we are all very knowlegable and achive great feats with limited staff.
Day at work
EKG Technician/Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Lagrange, NYAugust 17, 2013
Like the job I do and my co-workworkers.

Best part of the job is that I have one and it seems secure.
Good Company but time for change
Medical Receptionist/Scheduler (Current Employee), Fishkill, NYMay 25, 2013
Pros: free lunches from reps and seeing a lot people who make me smile!
Cons: short breaks at times, limited growth opportunity
There are good days and bad days but we somehow get through them together as a team. I learn so much working at Mid Hudson Medical Group, I learn more about myself and how precious our lives really are. There are certain keys to being apart of a successful company these days and it must include the importance of providing excellent and professional – more... service to the public while adding your own personal touch. In being a successful employee, coworkers play an important role in helping getting the job done. Without them, it's challenging enough. I personally feel more support is needed to be given to all staff by management alike. Good support from management molds us all into being better people and in result creates hope and a better working environment. The hardest part of my job is when there is a huge lack of communication. This creates frustration and limits us from going forward and getting through the day. At the end of my day, it is nice to do a personal inventory of my life and have gratitude when you have good health and learn never to take it for granted as it may not be reversible.
To conclude, I wish my company the best of luck in the upcoming months and hope for positive change to benefit all. – less
Productive room for advancement
Medical Records Scanner (Former Employee), Poughkeepsie, NYJune 15, 2012
Pros: drug reps come and by the entire office lunch
Cons: the drug reps would only buy things that were "healthy".
I enjoyed working for the company theres a lot of opportunity for advancement within the company.

They really do care about their staff.

Very busy theres always something to do.

The hardest part of the job was learning how to adapt to the differneces in the way the doctors wanted things done. Some Dr.s wanted things done differently then others.

The – more... most enjoyable part of the job was to make a patient happy or at least satified by my service to them – less
High stress fast paced environment
Record Room Supervisor (Former Employee), Hopewell Junction, NYJune 8, 2012
Pros: free lunch
I did enjoy the work environment for a variety of reason's mostly the staff. When there is so much to do in such a short work day it helped alot to be surrounded by such wonderful people.

May 25, 2013

Good company good employees but I feel a great change is needed soon! The company doesn't offer incentives for their hard working employees. I feel a happy working environment makes us all comfortable, successful, and professional to better treat the public , especially the patients who need us to comfort them in their time of need. I hope good change is awaiting for all to enjoy.