Mid Hudson Medical Group Employee Reviews in United States

typical day
Claims Processor (Former Employee) –  Fishkill, NYSeptember 11, 2015
Typical day started and ended with working AR for various commercial insurance carriers. Did not feel my position was hard to sustain. The most valuable piece of knowledge I learned from this position was how to use the insurance websites to my full advantage for appeals and informational purposes.
Pros
able to work freely and to use my time wisely
Cons
no room for advancement
Productive room for advancement
Medical Records Scanner (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYJune 15, 2012
I enjoyed working for the company theres a lot of opportunity for advancement within the company.

They really do care about their staff.

Very busy theres always something to do.

The hardest part of the job was learning how to adapt to the differneces in the way the doctors wanted things done. Some Dr.s wanted things done differently then others.

The most enjoyable part of the job was to make a patient happy or at least satified by my service to them
Pros
drug reps come and by the entire office lunch
Cons
the drug reps would only buy things that were "healthy".
Its a job
Medical Records Clerk (Current Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYDecember 8, 2014
I can't decide on the company as a whole whether it is good or bad but my department is not good. I have worked for the company for 4 years and have had 4 different managers. I can't seem to get an answer for any question that I have and each e-mail is pushed off for others. Though I do have to say as bad as my department is there are some WONDERFUL people that I have met and have become quite good friends.
Pros
friends
Cons
management
Good Company but time for change
Medical Receptionist/Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Fishkill, NYMay 25, 2013
There are good days and bad days but we somehow get through them together as a team. I learn so much working at Mid Hudson Medical Group, I learn more about myself and how precious our lives really are. There are certain keys to being apart of a successful company these days and it must include the importance of providing excellent and professional service to the public while adding your own personal touch. In being a successful employee, coworkers play an important role in helping getting the job done. Without them, it's challenging enough. I personally feel more support is needed to be given to all staff by management alike. Good support from management molds us all into being better people and in result creates hope and a better working environment. The hardest part of my job is when there is a huge lack of communication. This creates frustration and limits us from going forward and getting through the day. At the end of my day, it is nice to do a personal inventory of my life and have gratitude when you have good health and learn never to take it for granted as it may not be reversible.
To conclude, I wish my company the best of luck in the upcoming months and hope for positive change to benefit all.
Pros
free lunches from reps and seeing a lot people who make me smile!
Cons
short breaks at times, limited growth opportunity
Productive ,Fun , Nice Environment
Security (Current Employee) –  Poughkeepsie. NyJuly 10, 2014
A day at work is very calm and time consuming. I have learned to be on my feet and become well aware of the things going around my area. My co-workers are very funny, talkative and interesting. I believe the hardest part of the job is in the winter and summer time , due to the weather.
Pros
under no supervision.
Cons
only work 4 hours a day.
Steady busy days
medical assistant (Current Employee) –  Rhinebeck New YorkFebruary 19, 2014
A tipical work day for me is always interesting, I enjoy meeting and working with people. I take pride in what i do, therefore, I perform to the best of my ability.
Pros
i learn something new or meet someone new everyday
Cons
monday thru friday are too long
High stress fast paced environment
Record Room Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hopewell Junction, NYJune 8, 2012
I did enjoy the work environment for a variety of reason's mostly the staff. When there is so much to do in such a short work day it helped alot to be surrounded by such wonderful people.
Pros
free lunch
Good work environment
Facilities Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYSeptember 9, 2013
With regards to my facilities dept we are all very knowlegable and achive great feats with limited staff.
Pros
great people
productive, fast paced and energetic
HIMS Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYSeptember 9, 2013
Worked there for 3 years, fast paced, energetic, progressive and great staff. Traveled often for position, but met a lot of great providers.
Day at work
EKG Technician/Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lagrange, NYAugust 17, 2013
Like the job I do and my co-workworkers.

Best part of the job is that I have one and it seems secure.

Mid Hudson Medical Group Reviews by Location