Mid Employee Reviews

Management Assistant (Former Employee) –  TNJuly 23, 2017
Nothing to provide at this time. Left employment due to the need to relocate.

Ran a Security Department of 40 Government Service and Active Duty Military Security Force personnel.
The greatest company I ever worked for.
Atlantic Sales Manager, Pacific/Americas Divisions (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJune 27, 2017
As I mentioned this was the greatest company I ever worked for. During the years I was there, I developed lifelong friends who I stay in contact with today. I also learned So much about our industry and the logistics business. Sea-Land was the leader and everyone was chasing us. We were the bench mark at one time.
Pros
People
Cons
Maersk Buy out
Small class rooms, Helping the elderly, game room and provide lunch for the children and elderlly
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJune 2, 2017
Answered multi-line telephone system and transfer calls to appropriate department, assisted directors in typing and distributing office memos, copying filing documents and help where ever I was needed. Data entry
Pros
Plenty of overtime
Cons
Short lunches
Great co-workers and fun place to work
DRIVER/CHAUFFER (Former Employee) –  MichiganMay 10, 2017
Management and co-workers were friendly and a pleasure to work with. During a typical day we would provide transportation to and from medical appointments and also for personal errands/engagements. The most difficult part of the job would be handling wheelchairs for passengers. It was unfortunate the company was forced to close due to the owners/management personal issues.
Pros
Flexible schedule, enjoyable work, and great co-workers
Cons
Heavy lifting, lack of work
Challenging Expereince
Level Manager (Former Employee) –  Milwaukie, ORApril 28, 2017
While working for this company as a mid-level manager. I have been given many new challenges that I needed to overcome. Throughout the years I enjoy those challenges and solving its problems.
Great company to work for
South Atlantic Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 27, 2017
Sometimes stressful and sometimes laid back. It's a steamship line so you never know what's going to happen from one day to the next. I do enjoy what I do.
Good money, poor culture
Market Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Research Triangle Park, NCMarch 29, 2017
It's a company that is at a stand still of where they are trying to go. There is opportunity to make money but they people you deal with daily almost make it not worth while and the product is extremely over priced
Pros
uncapped commission
Cons
culture
Ceo
AMERICA WHOLESALE FLORIST (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMarch 17, 2017
I would start by making sales calls and assisting the other sales people in their calls. Being available with my managers to assist them in their departments if needed. Buying flowers and supplies. Running the receivables, payables and payroll.
Pros
The perks of owing your own company
Enjoyable
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Gallatin, TNFebruary 26, 2017
It was a job we did not just for the pay but for others to be able to have a slightly easier life. I loved all of the people that I worked with. I was usually on my own but that was what it took to get the clients to open up to me and trust me as their caregiver.
Pros
Being able to work with interesting people.
Cons
I can't really think of anything I disliked.
Good work place
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, OHFebruary 14, 2017
It was a small business and a small office, and now it no longer exists. I enjoyed working there the pay was not great but it was what she could afford at the time. I learned a lot about driving education and the atmosphere was great.
Pros
Great hours
worst place
Junior Certification Clerk (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYFebruary 2, 2017
no form of organization, nor room for growth, no health care employer expect employees to work over 40 hrs and mot get pay for over time. only 30 min brakes for 8 hrs of labor
Cons
no heltyh care
Great co-workers
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NY 10451January 12, 2017
You wear many hats but it is a good place to gain experience.

The pay is low but you learn a lot about various departments

it is an ok place to work.
I enjoy this job. Good people hard workers an just a great place
Truck Driver Class A (Current Employee) –  Durant, OKNovember 10, 2016
I work here on my time off or when they need some extra help moving dirt. It's one of them jobs I can always come work at when I need some extra money in the bank. They stay busy an do good work. They don't have a high turn over rate an if ur ever in a bend there always there to help. I drive there dump trucks an sometimes move equipment for them.
Extremely Knowledgeable place
Job Coach/ Health care provider (Former Employee) –  Middleburg Heights, OHOctober 4, 2016
Learning the different rules of the state and working with mentally challenged adults was a great experience. It allowed you to have a look into how all people are different and has different needs, this allowed you to learn to be aware.
Pros
learning
Cons
behaviorable problems
Start up beverage company
Area Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 22, 2016
Typical day of work included supporting distributors and creating new accounts. Learned how to manage multiple territories, how to compete against larger brands and what it takes to successfully build and maintain a new brand. Hardest part of the job was dealing with large chain stores and their lack of focus and care for smaller brands. Most enjoyable part of the job was selling a healthy product.
N/a
Medical Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Elkton, MDJune 16, 2016
Very busy, phones always ringing, long waiting times. I've learned how to multi task very well. We do get free lunches from the reps
Was more of a part time job
SHIPPING & RECEIVING CLERK (Former Employee) –  Burlington NCJune 13, 2016
This job was ok until short time came along. I was laid off without further notice. The job transferred to another country and it did not have benefits to offer.
Good
Level Java Developer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshMay 25, 2016
Good Company to work. Good Culture and Friendly environment. Management is very much helping. The employees and contractors very frequent without any clear justifications
Overall, great
MID consultant (Current Employee) –  Langhorne, PAMay 25, 2016
Massage Envy is a great company, and puts its customers first! I did enjoy the job atmosphere, as well as the job itself. Unfortunately, I was relocated as a sales associate to an area outside my distance, but I definitely enjoyed the location I was at.
The hardest part of the job was sales, but it was also the most fun. I have learned a lot of excellent tips for selling, and learned a lot about myself. Great Job overall!
Pros
Great Environment
Cons
Relocation may happen
Company is a joke
Service/ Office Manager/ HR (Former Employee) –  Purcell, OkMay 11, 2016
this company has no loyalty to the employee's that go above and beyond their job description. pay is not the best and they do not offer any insurance.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
micro manages everything