Midland University Employee Reviews

Great Work-study position
Work Study Student (Former Employee) –  Fremont, NEApril 5, 2017
mine was a work study position so i couldn't really give an opinion of their actual full time staff. I enjoyed working in the chemistry stockroom and my ambassador position while i was there though!
Pros
Paid to study
Cons
not many hours
Productive and life changing
Student Athletic Trainer (Former Employee) –  Fremont, NEMay 25, 2016
Typical day is helping people with there rehabs and getting the injured athletes ice or heat. I learned a lot from this job on how to help prevent injuries, heal injuries and how to rehab a lot of injuries. The management was great always full of life and wanting to help anybody out. My co-workers were always excited to learn more and willing to help others understand. The hardest part of the job was making sure HIPPA rules and regulations where followed, and the most enjoyable part of the job was helping injured athletes get back to the sport or activity they loved.
Pros
Gained valuable knowledge
Amazing Workplace
Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fremont, NEJuly 6, 2015
Honestly cares about your education, when they hire you they know they're teaching you about what you want to do in the future. Makes the environment fun and easy to go to work.
Great experience
President/ Founding Member (Current Employee) –  Fremont, NEMarch 21, 2015
Learned a lot from the chemistry teachers that I had worked for there. I gained 3 years experience at running an organic chemistry lab.
Pros
East way to gain experience
Cons
pay limit
Great entry level position
Graduate Assistant Coach (Former Employee) –  Fremont, NEJune 19, 2014
If your looking for a good head coaching then this is your place. Not a very work friendly environment. Focus is more on getting anybody with a pulse to come which causes over population and under-development. Hurts coaching style and the amount of time you can spend with athletes. Very high turnover rate.

Good Luck!
In the making
Women's Basketball Graduate Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fremont, NEMay 29, 2014
This University is going through a lot of rapid changes. If it manages to keep up with all its' cultural changes it will be a great work place.
It's an alright school.
Illustrator (Former Employee) –  Fremont, NEMarch 20, 2014
I don't think it's the most potent school in the world, but I have learned a few things here or two and I'd learned a lot of stuff that will become very useful to me in the near future and further my skills as a Graphic Designer as well.
Pros
Benefits, Great Classes
Cons
Students weren't very nice
Easy work
Work Study Student (Former Employee) –  Fremont, NEDecember 8, 2012
A work day consisted of sending transcripts and entering data into a computer system.
I learned how to work skylite which is a computer system the school used to keep track of information about students.
Managemet was okay. They did not really work with your school schedule when it came to doing homework or finals.
Assistant Wrestling Coach
Director of parks and Recreation (Former Employee) –  Plainfield NjAugust 12, 2012
Open and close facility
Run Practice
Give Private lessons
Train athletes
Book travel arrangements

Want to know more about Midland University?

Ask a question