Midland University

Midland University Employee Reviews

Great entry level position
Graduate Assistant Coach (Former Employee), Fremont, NEJune 19, 2014
If your looking for a good head coaching then this is your place. Not a very work friendly environment. Focus is more on getting anybody with a pulse to come which causes over population and under-development. Hurts coaching style and the amount of time you can spend with athletes. Very high turnover rate.

Good Luck!
In the making
Women's Basketball Graduate Assistant (Former Employee), Fremont, NEMay 29, 2014
This University is going through a lot of rapid changes. If it manages to keep up with all its' cultural changes it will be a great work place.
It's an alright school.
Illustrator (Former Employee), Fremont, NEMarch 20, 2014
Pros: benefits, great classes
Cons: students weren't very nice
I don't think it's the most potent school in the world, but I have learned a few things here or two and I'd learned a lot of stuff that will become very useful to me in the near future and further my skills as a Graphic Designer as well.
Easy work
Work Study Student (Former Employee), Fremont, NEDecember 8, 2012
A work day consisted of sending transcripts and entering data into a computer system.
I learned how to work skylite which is a computer system the school used to keep track of information about students.
Managemet was okay. They did not really work with your school schedule when it came to doing homework or finals.
Assistant Wrestling Coach
Director of parks and Recreation (Former Employee), Plainfield NjAugust 12, 2012
Open and close facility