20 month old girl Job Description
- Full Time Position. Long term.
- 8:30am-6pm (hours may fluctuate).
- Languages. Must be fluent in English. Japanese would be a plus.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience with babies and kids.
- Great energy. Warm, happy, healthy, engaging.
- Has an understanding of child development
- Valid Driver's License.
- CPR certified. If not, willing to be certified before starting. Parents will pay for certification.
- Can help assist parents with errands (personal / business)
- Basic cooking skills
- Preferred, but not deal breakers:
9. ECE classes / Teacher
REPLY BACK WITH:
- Nanny for hire - as the Subject Line
- Cover Letter; please also include an answer to this question: What is your philosophy on how babies should be raised? (Please note that if a cover letter is not included we will not consider your application)
- Resume / List of:
a. Pertinent Experience
d. Pay Rate Requirements
e. 3 References / Relationship / how long you have known them
Pay Rate: To be discussed.
Location: Parent's LA office and Home (between West Hollywood & Hollywood).
Please note: Background check will be done.
MIDORI, a high-end, luxury ribbon and Gift-Wrap company, is an established brand of 25 years. We have gone through a complete transformation...