Midway Chevrolet

Midway Chevrolet Employer Reviews

Not a place for women
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 13, 2014
Wouldn't do that again. Not a place i would have chose if I had a choose at the time.
Learned a variety of jobs.
Quick Lube Technician / Cashier (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 17, 2014
I would usually start the day of pulling in vehicles that needed maintenance done. From there I would be the one conducting said maintenance. The co-workers came and went. Management was lacking and laying hard workers off left and right.
It was the worst job I've worked.
Sales (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 15, 2014
It was the worst job I've worked. They made you call about a hundred people just to set an appointment. You had to do this everyday and everyday you had to set an appointment. I had no problem dealing with rude people, but it wasn't worth it.
Family owned business
General Sales Manager (Former Employee), Pocomoke City, MDMarch 16, 2014
Pros: friday bbq, saturday free lunch, monthly sales dinners.
Great people to work for. From the owner of the company on down to the lot attendants. Fun place to work.
Long hours with an uncertain, but high chance to make great money
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZOctober 11, 2013
Pros: you can see a direct link between your work and your compensation
Cons: it is possible to put in a lot of work and make very little money
Most days consisted of making cold calls all day long, attempting to set an appointment for the next day. This was difficult, but I learned a lot about how to properly do cold calls, use a CRM tool, properly explain benefits to prospective clients, and work in a high-stress environment. The management was very good with a few exceptions, but as a salesman, there was always a manager watching your back. The hardest part of the job was the long hours that managed to take up all of your time, making it difficult to have a life outside of the dealership. On the other hand, you become quick friends with all the people you work with, making it almost a family like atmosphere.
Experience is hard sales
Car Sales Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 29, 2013
Pros: experience
Cons: long long working hours
Worked 12-15hrs a day
Great Experience for customer service
Hard to get sales
Got along with all co-workers
Enjoyed meeting new people and making them happy
it was ok
oil/lube (Former Employee), phoenix, azJuly 26, 2013
For awhile it was fun to work at but then management got a little out of control. My salary was constantly changing one day they were paying me good then the next the cut back and then the next it was good. Management was poor and pay was not great!
One of the largest national auto retailers
Painter Assistant (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 28, 2013
Great opportunity to work for a large company had great benefits, good equipment, training classes
Extremely long hours
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 7, 2013
My work day started every morning with a Sales Managers meeting at 7:30 am. After that meeting I would then conduct a meeting with the sales team that I was primary responsible for. The rest of my day would be spent assisting the salesmen in selling vehicles, following up with appointments made by the salesmen as well as recently sold customers to make sure they were happy with the service and there experience with our dealership. The dealership did not close until 9:00 pm, and we did not leave until the last customer was finished. Unfortunately, this would usually mean leaving the dealership well past closing.
Day to Day Operations
Finance/Sales Manager (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 3, 2013
Financed the customers that purchased automobiles at the dealership. Trained sales and finance staff on a daily basis..
Hard Core Sales
Assist customers (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 12, 2013
Your life was to the dealership no time for anything but money can be made hand over fist just not a lot of time away from work to rest and regroup
Fast paced office
Controller/Business Manager (Former Employee), Amarillo, TXAugust 27, 2012
Pros: great employees
Cons: n/a
Manage 11 employees while maintaing effeciency. Report weekly expenses. Answer customers complaints when needed.
Being the Corperate Director of Training for such a successful Automotive Group was an honor to be offered to me
DIRECTOR OF TRAINING (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 27, 2012
Pros: excellent experience, and really seen how much i appreciated changing peoples lives forever.
Cons: i was hired under contract to work 5 days a week and when time went on ended up being 7 days a week.
I was recuited to be a Corp Director Trainer for one of the largest Automotive Groups in the United States my job was to train and motive an average of 100+ sales professionals for a two week Intence Training program on there sales process. In addition after the two week training I would be in charge also of a Intence phone skills and several outside marketing ideas to help them develope out of the box prospecting. after that I would get all Certified wth the manufactures they would be selling. I was hired to work 5 days a week. that ended up being 6 to 7 days a week.
Wouldn't recommend working here.
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 7, 2012
Pros: don't have any.
Cons: limited days off. disregard for family obligations including funerals or graduations
Management only cares about themselves. Employee Satisfaction is an afterthought. 13hr days for 6-10 days in a row. Monetary result doesn't match time put in. Don't work here...