At Midwest Dental, our success comes from having passionate, committed and joyful employees. We take great pride in our people and are committed to providing each team member the means to be successful. We seek like-minded professionals with the drive to do great things and move in new, innovative directions. So check us out, and see how you can fit into our team of great people supporting great dentists.
Midwest Dental employees talk about creating the Experience for our patients.
8 salaries reported
$17.53 per hour
5 salaries reported
$50,382 per year
3 salaries reported
$14.31 per hour
Midwest Dental employs great people who support great dentists. As a Midwest Dental employee, you will join a group of dedicated professionals working together toward one goal – providing exceptional dentistry to patients. Our culture of joy sets us apart from other dental organizations. Joy leads to better care, better ideas, and better outcomes. It creates wonderful patient experiences and rewarding careers.
Midwest Dental offers you:
• A positive work environment encouraging respect, professionalism and joy
• Development opportunities that allow you to continuously improve
• A patient-centered focus – our main goal is to ensure the health and happiness of our patients
• A competitive salary and benefit package
• An excellent work life balance, giving you plenty of time for family, friends and fun
Midwest Dental supports over 190 dental practices in 16 states. We invite you to join our team as we continue to grow.
General dentistry, Clinical autonomy, Dentist recruitment, Dental practice support services, Dental practice transitions, Retirement planning, Dental career opportunities, Career Development – less